1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Link Building Strategies

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by saurabhisbc, Jul 13, 2011.

1. aira

aira Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree with infographics - it captures attention and it's really a hit. Google+ link promotions is also a good try (posted links are dofollow)

aira, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  2. seoservice1

seoservice1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Always try to make Links via Natural ways, from different IPs, and put your link at High PR valuable sites.

seoservice1, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  3. icechen1

icechen1 Peon

Best Answers:
    True that, I see great potential in those services, just give it time and it will probably becomes one of the most used sites.

icechen1, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  4. warkoy

warkoy Peon

Best Answers:
    the ones which have been getting promoted constantly and in the course of time

warkoy, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  5. saurabhisbc

saurabhisbc Member

Best Answers:
    Well! you mention of getting links from content related websites but how much we can get is the question? Why would a rival gonna provide a link from its website when they are on conquest to beat us. It is easier said than done. Link exchange could be a solution but that may not be worthy as well. As far as social networking is concerned they dont generally give us the traffic but not much of backlinks.

saurabhisbc, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  6. stevenyoung

stevenyoung Peon

Best Answers:
    Now consider these new more effective ways to build back links to your website:

1. Find a comparatively new but already well-known website in your niche and try to research its link building strategy.

Advantages: * as this site is new and already popular, you will learn the techniques which work today (not a year ago); * a new site is most likely to have fewer links than an established one, so it’s link building scheme will be clear and this will save your time.

2. Make up the list of websites where you would like to get a link and try to find some alternative ways to contact them (find forums, social networks and blogs where they participate and try to reach them there).

Advantage: * people tend to trust their friends via social networking websites; so your message is likely to be attended with attention and consideration. (Further reading on this approach: “Creating and Managing Your Link Campaign” by Crash)

3. Define influential bloggers in your niche and ask for a guest post.

Advantages: * you will get noticed by the prominent blogger by contributing unique valuable content to his website; * plenty of daily readers of the authoritative blog where your guest post will be published will start visiting and trusting your website. Thus you will build faithful readership and reputation.

stevenyoung, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  7. kashyaplakkad

kashyaplakkad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unique content and Social Networking and Social Media becomes more valuable now.
    Google now delisting low quality sites and spam site or low quality content sites.
    If you use high quality unique content for article directory then it will be very helpful also.

kashyaplakkad, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  8. Atish Nischal

Atish Nischal Peon

Best Answers:
    i m so confused how put link in forums...

Atish Nischal, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  9. patrick0001

patrick0001 Member

Best Answers:
    By insert signature link, homepage link, blog link and twitter link to your profile. You can take a look on my profile.

patrick0001, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  10. saurabhisbc

saurabhisbc Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! you shared some great ways forward for link building. Guest blogging could prove to be a quiet a good idea. Thanks a lot BTW.

saurabhisbc, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  11. saurabhisbc

saurabhisbc Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing to be confused. Read some of the guidelines of forums and go accordingly. Remember not to spam.

saurabhisbc, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  12. saurabhisbc

saurabhisbc Member

Best Answers:
    With the sudden rise and downfall of Google+ would be a lost opportunity regards to new link building avenues.

saurabhisbc, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  13. am23g23

am23g23 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think google+ will continue to build and become a great networking tool.

am23g23, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  14. omthoke

omthoke Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to build some authoritative .edu backlinks - that'll help a ton! (you can take my word on that - just ONE powerful .edu backlink would be stronger than 100 useless links)

omthoke, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  15. dinnyhead

dinnyhead Peon

Best Answers:
    links back to your site from relevant sites are better, and it is a numbers game. Keep linking back with the traditional methods, as it all helps. higher pr sites are better to get links back from, but it will take time to show in the serps. ai think a good mixture of all these techniques is favourable. Article writing, links back from commenting on blogs, and social media backlinks, they all help in the long run

dinnyhead, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  16. saurabhisbc

saurabhisbc Member

Best Answers:
    People, often talk about .edu backlinks but why at first place any .edu give you a link from their website unless you have an educational one yourself or related to their business. Also a .edu site will not necessarily relevant for you. At most, an ad over it may able you to get both traffic and backlink.

saurabhisbc, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  17. alkafi

alkafi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with this. I just use the unique content and social bookmarking to build my backlink.

alkafi, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  18. saurabhisbc

saurabhisbc Member

Best Answers:
    What is your definition for unique content? When since, social bookmarking become a source for generating backlink dear?

saurabhisbc, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  19. sarahashlin

sarahashlin Member

Best Answers:
    I thinks, the link is relevant to your website is the good strategies since the panda update.

sarahashlin, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  20. AdenClark

AdenClark Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess the best backlink building methods that i use include buying link spots within wordpress themes and high pagerank homepage backlinks. Having a link to your website from a website that has authority within Google is the key to high rankings.

AdenClark, Dec 1, 2011 IP