1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New - Keto Supplement Affiliate Program - Re-Occurring 50% commissions + $2000 in bonuses

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by bigbody300, May 14, 2024.

I’ve got to share something exciting with you all. If you're exploring high-paying affiliate programs in 2024, especially in the keto/low-carb niche, I highly recommend checking out the Pruvit Affiliate Program. It offers a massive 50% commission, plus bonuses that can go up to $2000!

I signed up recently and the results have been fantastic—the payouts are weekly, which is convenient. Plus, you can use any traffic sources and even integrate your own FB/Google tracking pixels.

It's worth noting that the program just launched this May, but Pruvit isn’t new to the keto / supplement scene. They’ve been the top seller of ketones supplements for years. Here’s the link if you want to learn more and get in on this: https://myketocoach.com/pruvit-affiliate-program/

Hope that helps anyone looking to make a solid income this year with affiliate marketing in 2024 and beyond.

bigbody300, May 14, 2024 IP