1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dylanw, Jun 28, 2019.

Hey everyone, how's it going? My name's Dylan. I'm only just now starting to dip my toes into the blogging world, and I figured it that it would be best if I joined a community like-minded individuals. I've always had a passion for writing, and I had a childhood romance with journalism, but it took me until now to realize that blogging is my door into that world. I used to think I wasn't experienced enough or credentialed enough for anyone to listen to what I had to say, but now I realize that I can't afford not to do what I love. Again, I'm new to this world, so I'm open to any tips or advice from those with more experience than I.

I just set up my first blog, Et Socialum, and wrote my first article. I'm going to focus on topics centering around the social and behavioral sciences. Long-term, if I see any success, I'd like to get other writers involved and set up an e-magazine under the same brand. I'm not sure how realistic this goal is, but it's where my heart is.

I'm looking forward to being part of this community!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2019
    dylanw, Jun 28, 2019 IP
  2. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello and Welcome to digitalpoint! :)

izlik, Jul 12, 2019 IP