1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New here and my posts are not getting posted :(

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by G_Xen, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello guys. New member here. I registered September 3rd this month. I started posting on threads and every time I did, the notice for "under moderator review" would pop-up. I do understand this under the forums rules. However, it's now the end of the month and I get 0 posts still. Seriously? Are there any admins in here? I don't think I am spamming in here as I am posting like any normal person would. How long does it take to get anything posted?

Hoping to hear from anybody out there....

G_Xen, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've just taken a look and there was only this post and one other that you have made. Bear with us, the moderation queue serves a purpose and if you make quality posts you'll be out of it very quickly.

sarahk, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  3. Eugeanne

Eugeanne Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed. Same thing happened with me back when I'm a newbie on this forum. However, luckily I seen my posts although its in pending for approval. Just make a quality post and it will get publish easily.

Eugeanne, Sep 27, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.