1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Grant Offer - HOT Niche right now - Earn $58+ Upsells - Please Consider:::

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Feb 9, 2009.

Hi gang,

I hope you are ready for the next line up of products (currently 4 being worked on) brought to you by yours truly. This one is a KILLER and has some amazing potential to be another big program.

[​IMG]

The sales page << (almost complete, don't mind the typo's/errors you might see for now...)

Affiliate materials << Will be up shortly

CBID: grantrobot.grantrobot.hop.clickbank.net << replace the frist grantrobot with your ID.

[​IMG]

Price: $97
    Commission: $58/sale (after all fees) or 65% (may rise downstream).

What the heck is it?
    In short, it's grant writing software. There is NOTHING like this on the market. Everyone seems to sell databases that are outdated, full of older grants and little to no knowledge base of how to apply, where, when, etc... So this robot takes customers by the hand and walks them through the process from start to finish in order to have a slamming grant and greatly enhance their chances of getting approved. It's a downloadable install file equipped with PC & MAC versions and compatible with all OS versions.

Launch Date: Tuesday Feb 17th. 09

I look forward to seeing this one take off and I think that timing couldn't be more perfect!

Lastly, as a leak for my next program launching in a few weeks as well (I will post a separate thread), take a peak here

Cheers.
    NC.

NCMedia, Feb 9, 2009 IP
  2. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Norb, for those non-Americans of us, can you please educate why somebody uses this software? I know it is for grants but a paragraph or two of American history would help.

I could google it but I am afraid of getting the wrong sales angle if I do.

Thanks

rolf, Feb 9, 2009 IP
  3. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks good Norb I can see you have been hard at work. I am going to give this a shot.

SoCalDude, Feb 9, 2009 IP
  4. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice Norb... good timing... these are doing quite well as CPA offers right now

You might want to tweak down the VO processing though, just comes across as out of phase.

rikat, Feb 9, 2009 IP
  5. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh norb man - you've got to get that red off the bottom of the background!!!! It really screws with your eyes!!

Looks real nice otherwise

RIch

popedope, Feb 10, 2009 IP
  6. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers Rolf,

Yes I forgot to mention this (though the site shows it), this offer is for US citizens only. In the US (and other countries), people apply for grants for all kinds of reasons, it's no different per region. The site shows the various types of grants and uses (too many to list here). People have a big problem with the learning curve associated with what's involved in getting a grant, qualifying, writing a business plan, choosing applications, filling them out properly, etc. etc.

This software takes them from step 1 to step 'finished', and guides them along the way to ensure a top quality application(s) when submitting. The software pulls live data from sites and from a DB that is updated weekly with new grants (most other sites simply sell a bunch of .html pages/applications they have found elsewhere - which are always outdated/restricted). American History isn't really needed to help you sell this, simply understanding what grants are will. I'd advise to read the whole page at least once and you'll get a good understanding of the in's/out's.

:) Thanks SoCal I appreciate the comments and look forward to seeing you on board!

**Thanks Rikat - I'll play with the audio too, I think its got a wierd 'chorus' effect on it... And yes the CPA's are pushing these well however all CPA's ever push for grant offers are lead gen/submit programs just collecting and scraping your leads. Due to this I think it will fit in well among competitors because it's not an optin/cpa so people will be curious to split test it.

**:) You're right it's quite the red isn't it - will change it shortly to be less of an eye sore.

Initial articles and landers/banners should be up by tomorrow. It will be interesting to see this one unfold, the more research I do in the grant niche the more it seems like we're onto something big with this one! This will be a natural launch too so no blasts/lists on board just yet. I'll also be spending the rest of this week and next split testing 2 sales pages on a private paypal page before finalizing the home page. The 'buy now' buttons may be disabled/missing until we launch.

Thanks again for your interest in this one peeps!
    NC.

NCMedia, Feb 10, 2009 IP
  7. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Your affiliate page link is not working.

Robert25, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  8. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    My affiliate link page was not created yet when I posted - as stated above :)

However it is now - initial campaigning material is up: Click Here To View

NCMedia, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  9. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I just missed it..

Robert25, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  10. kolucoms6

kolucoms6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I neeed someone who can fullful Grant Package.

Will 10 orders daily minimum.

kolucoms6, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  11. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    I need someone to stop hijacking threads

Will pay 10 pesos maximum not to post again?

Pleaz and tank u'z.
    N.

NCMedia, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  12. S_Amazan

S_Amazan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Priceless .... lol
    Hey Norb,
    Great looking product... both of them
    My team is on.
    Stan

S_Amazan, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  13. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Hey Stan, cheers mate and thank you. I love seeing you and your team on board for my stuff, good things are coming from these two.

A few more days and we're finally launching the NGS program (this Tuesday). The next program will still be a little while however is shaping up awesome!

Cheers,
    N.

NCMedia, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  14. energycans

energycans Peon

Best Answers:
    nice software dude... can't use it in oz but will send a few links to others who might benefit

energycans, Feb 14, 2009 IP
  15. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Morning - the site is up and ready for Tuesday - Waiting on affiliate landing to see any changes - Cheers! Nick

bluffspot, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  16. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Norb is everything ready for tomorrow.

I just got kool domain name!

Tazer Dude, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  17. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Thanks mate, yes the product itself is for US citizens only - however you can promote from anywhere obviously... Cheers on the props.

**Cheers, the affiliate resources have been updated, a lander is there for download now as well.

**Guess what - IT LAUNCHED 10 MINUTES AGO!!

This should be a good long term earner and the awareness should grow quickly as this hits the public. The program is officially open and ready for orders. Thank you to all of you that came on board early and are participating. If you're seeing this for the first time - don't be shy come on board and take a crack at this niche - it's dry in the CB and CPS worlds so you should be able to convert easily.

Best of luck to everyone that's promoting, I'll update this thread in a while to show progress.

Thank you kindly,
    NC.

NCMedia, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  18. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Norb - whats the story - price dumped in hallf - are you bringing the price back up?

bluffspot, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  19. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

I apologize for not updating this thread sooner regarding the pricing change. While we were split testing we obviously found more conversions on the smaller price points, and while this is running we are still trying to split test other pages on the back to try to get the $97 or even $67 price point converting however it is converting even half as well, meaning the current price point is drawing more volume and end profit at the moment.

There are sites that simply offer a fine print 'just pay for shipping' $4 deal which are in abundance for grants so my assumption is that people are conditioned to seeing freebie/just pay shipping/etc. then getting hit with fine print recurs, and are not used to seeing $97. For the time being we have decided to keep the price point where it is and raised the commiss. to CB's max. If our split tests manage to pull enough weight on the higher price points, you bet we're going to follow suit.

Not many have converted however the awareness is just starting to spread and the sales are starting to come in. 2 aff's have done well with getting their initial campaigns monetized, one is ppc'ing one is doing random bumming as most do...

I'll try to be here a bit more over the next bit, have returned all PM's and can't wait to show you guys the next few things that are about to launch.

Cheers everyone, best of luck with your ventures.
    N.

NCMedia, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  20. NazStory

NazStory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let me know how well is the conversion rate, I'll give this one a shot. Nice work there NC!

NazStory, Mar 2, 2009 IP