1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New gpt site help!

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by pollybrown5, Mar 1, 2012.

Hello, not sure if this is listed in the proper category but hopefully I can find some help here.
    I own a GPT site and am interested in adding some games (at least 1) to my site. I like the slots games available on sites like caveofwonder but the company that made the script does not make them anymore.
    I would like for my site members to be able to purchase credits from money earned completing offers to be able to play the games.
    Does anyone know where I can purchase such apps or could give me some direction?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    TB

pollybrown5, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  2. tennerrs.com

tennerrs.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Whats the name of your site?
    Why waste money on games just add better contests that way your making money

tennerrs.com, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  3. pollybrown5

pollybrown5 Peon

Best Answers:
    The site is cashrock.net

pollybrown5, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  4. wiicker95

wiicker95 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I have to say that I'm really sorry for that, but you cannot install any extern applications : When you subscribe to shiftcode, you don't really own the script, so you can't do that. What you can do is to install their addon that uses game tokens. They have a few games, like a spinning wheel (Spin2Win) and road racing. You can make conversions from admin panel, and it's user-friendly.

And lemme give you some advice, with that default template you'll never succeed, trust me. Get yourself a template.

wiicker95, Mar 9, 2012 IP