1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Google Analytics sucks! Return the "Old Version" button!

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by SEO_WatchDog, Apr 19, 2012.

?

Do You like the new Google Analytics?

Poll closed Sep 16, 2012.
  1. Yes, I Find it More Convenient

50.0%
  2. I Do Not Like It, Previous Version Was Much Better

25.0%
  3. I do not know - I am Using an Alternative Traffic Counter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Thinking of Switching to a New Counter Soon

25.0%
    I am thinking of moving to a new traffic tracking services because the new Google Analytics design and facilities are really frustrating. Now I can't even watch the search queries without binding it with Google Webmaster tools! Can anybody recommend a good tracking code or provider?

SEO_WatchDog, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  2. xtrashots9

xtrashots9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use your old version of google analytics.
    Now they have moved 'old version' link towards the bottom of the page.

xtrashots9, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  3. paramjose

paramjose Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you will use the new interface of the analytic then you can easily watch the number of current visitor and you can find that what page of the site is ranking and which keywords are impressing mostly to visitor. You can watch whose page is entertaining to visitor as well.

Thanks
    Jose

paramjose, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  4. Shawn Michael

Shawn Michael Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Real time function is nice one in New version of Google analytic. In that function you can see that at present how many users are visits your sites, even from where and which page is currently seen. I like it :cool:

Shawn Michael, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  5. somethought

somethought Peon

Best Answers:
    I switch back to old version everyday using the link at the bottom.Only feature I use on the new version is real time data.

somethought, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  6. dlovesn

dlovesn Peon

Best Answers:
    The old version is still doing well so no need to upgrade to the new version. I would still recommended to use old version.

dlovesn, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  7. Ramsesx

Ramsesx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try Piwik, it's free and nice, except your site has heavy traffic.

Ramsesx, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  8. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IS there a way to see all sites overview on one page just like old analytics have and then sort them by stats or by day, month and so on...

I really hope they go back to old version. New one is nice, good looking and probably better and have more stats. But i need fast overview of my sites to fast see what site is not making enough. I really dont have time to go trough all sites and click. 50 sites X at least 10 clicks = useless waste of time. And time is money. Watch the movie In Time and you will know what i m talking about.

It is funny to see SEO experts saying that best sites are serving visitors all the info in few clicks and this crap of analytics is made like someone hacked the system. What use is frontpage of analytics? Half of the page are ads and other half are some lame links. How the hell analytics then rank so good.... Google is having different algoritms for different sites...

Google sites: algoritms x 10
    All other: algoritms x 1
    Microsoft: algoritms x0

LOL

dadaas, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  9. Shawn Michael

Shawn Michael Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Ramsesx I think piwik is software which you needs to download first then and then you will get traffic report of your site. While in Google analytic no needs to download anything you just sign up your account in Google analytic, put 4 to 5 line analytic code in website and enjoy your Traffic Report.

Shawn Michael, Apr 24, 2012 IP