1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Free Google Keyword Fisher Program

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Design1, Jul 31, 2004.

Binary Pros just released a new program that is free.
    Its called Keyword Fisher.

Keyword Fisher is the ultimate keyword suggestion tool. Unlike other keyword suggestion tools and web sites out there that use computer algorithms to try to guess keywords, Keyword Fisher puts your competition's web pages to work for you!

You can check it out here:

http://www.binarypros.com/keyword-fisher/index.asp

Enjoy!

Design1, Jul 31, 2004 IP
  2. Such Great Heights

Such Great Heights Peon

Best Answers:
    OK I downloaded and tried it out, but I don't see what it is telling me.

I entered some keywords I think a new page I am creating might want to target and i want to know which keyword phrase I should use to get the most traffic. AKA the keyword phrase that I can optimize for and actually rank high enough to get a good amount of traffic for.

But when I put in my keywords and the keyword fisher does it's job it shows me info that I don't know what to do with. Or exactly what the program got it's information from so I know what it is representing to me.

The program shows me that there is a certain saturation of a certain keyword at a certain percentage, but what does that mean? Should I try for a better saturation than that certain percentage of that certain keyphrase? Do I strive for a better occurance rate than what it given to me?

I'm not sure I understand.
    maybe I just drank too much, but right now I don't understand. :confused:

Such Great Heights, Jul 31, 2004 IP
  3. hdpt00

hdpt00 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried it too, didn't really see the point of it. Of course I'm tired too, but I didn't drink too much. Just tired.

hdpt00, Aug 1, 2004 IP