1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Free Article Directory Script!

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Tuning, Sep 24, 2005.

1. vikurawat

vikurawat Peon

Best Answers:
    As i have read in various articles,Free is not always good,These free article directory scripts are so dangerous that your My sql database will be injected and your whm panel as well server can be hacked..as i read in this article here
    go to www freewebsitesubmission co uk/Free_Article_Directory_Script.htm ,then you can also see other articles on internet ..there are two or three examples of such cases

vikurawat, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  2. MajorHart

MajorHart Peon

Best Answers:
    I am looking for 3 php scripts - 1. somewhat like articlesale.com where people post articles and when someone browses they can only see a few words - when they buy - they can read or copy the whole article or in my preference to download it. I would also like all the money to go to my paypal account and I could then pay a -percentage of it to the writer of the article when the article is bought. I don't know under what I should google to find such a script. paypal article script, etc. ?

#1 - like the "ask a lawyer" advice scripts all over the place now - where can I find a cheap one to buy - it pays all to my paypal and I pay a percentage to the people giving the advice. As the questions are asked the script says "would you be willing to pay xxxx dollars if you are satisfied with the answer. What would I call such a script when searching for it.

#2 #3 A good digital download script where I can put articles up and ebooks and when a person orders though paypal - a download link is sent to their email address.

And a question and answer scraper for yahoo answers to get their q&a and add to my question2answer sites.

Thanks for any help you can give. I wish article trader had a pay option - where people could buy articles and the system operator would pay most of the price and keep a little. I do have the script and for a free one it is good. John Hansen MajorHart Also I'm registered here and logged in but it said I could no post new threads and I couldn't find a moderator to ask him/her why not?

MajorHart, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  3. bluegel

bluegel Member

Best Answers:
    For anyone looking for article directory script, www.maximspace.com provide a free article directory with one click installation for all their web hosting packages. (costs $1.99 only).

bluegel, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  4. crispinfox3

crispinfox3 Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen this Directory Script for Business Listing
    http://www.script.crispinfox.com/product/business-listing-directory-script
    hope this will help you

crispinfox3, Jul 27, 2016 IP