1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Free Article Directory Script!

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Tuning, Sep 24, 2005.

1. jason830

jason830 Peon

Best Answers:
    i saw some article site use articledashboard script,but i do not know why i can not use it on my hosting,and now i just use wordpress.

jason830, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  2. MajorHart

MajorHart Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using articleMS too for 3 article directories at: http://article-empire.info It works very well. I also have a serenity script but I can't figure out how to approve articles with it.

What I'm looking for is a pay article script such as at articlesale.com

MajorHart

MajorHart, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  3. sparkposter

sparkposter Guest

Best Answers:
    Apparently a lot is available on the web. You can try this http://www.articlescript.org/.. You may find help there..

sparkposter, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  4. miksy123

miksy123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try using wordpress and article directory plug-in for wordpress!

miksy123, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  5. techGuide1

techGuide1 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no existace of this site, just a domain holding page.

techGuide1, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  6. joelchrist

joelchrist Banned

Best Answers:
    HI, I would like to recommend AJ Article Directory Script which has Plenty of reasons to use,

Top 25 Features to Get AJ Article Directory Script

1.Based on Successful Business Model: AJ Article directory is developed based on powerful ezine (e-magazine) business model. Online magazines are the most successful revenue model in internet industry delivering with five best in class revenue streams
    a.Direct Revenue from Subscription
    b.Direct Revenue from Advertisement
    c.Increasing Subscribers base (Registration is FREE for reading some category of articles or brief summary of articles)
    d.Content Amalgamation : User generated content : In this information age, content is the king, the site allows you the ability to amalgamate content. Contents are as good as gold.
    e.Search Engine Visibility, Brand & Traffic : In Internet business, the brand value is it’s search engine visibility & traffic. Article directory is the best option to generate traffic.

2.Powerful:
    A PHP- MySQL based script, allowing you create your ezine (online magazine). Developed with MVC framework focusing the extensibility and scalability.

3.User Experience: It’s user friendly. Our team followed the standard HFI (Human Factors International) standards for human computer interactions. AJ Article Directory having user friendly navigation which can grab more visitors to post and comment on your directory.

4.Robust Directory System: AJ Article Directory build-in with robust category & sub-category management system, making it easy for the user to navigate. In AJ Article Directory People will never find difficulty to post or comment. AJ Article directory options simply lead user to find their way.

5.Six Layer User Definitions
    : Guest – Registered Member – Subscriber – Author – Editor –Administrator, six well defined user classification. Admin can easily handle the six layer of users and can provide authority to post, comment and approve.

6.SEO Friendly
    : When it comes to search engine optimization for a website, one of the Key strategies that you should be using is to make use of meta tags on every individual web page within your site, especially when it comes to the title tag. The AJ Article V3.0greatly helps in SEO operation. Social Bookmarking options will help article to be bookmarked easily by the readers. AJ Article Directory Provide unique Title Tag for each article published, which make search engine to index your article soon.

7.Quick Loading:
    AJ Article Directory build in with CSS & XHTML, It provides short loading time for your article directory. Loading time is an important factor to attract visitors. High load time sites will get low ranking in search engines.

8.Sinkable:
    Complete customizable Design & in default comes with six style switcher and AJ Article directory is easily customizable upon any extend upon request. Administrator can use this property to customize article directory.

9.Subscription Model:
    Subscription Model offers best possible way to revenue generation. In AJ Article Directory script Multiple plans can be offered. Supporting PayPal, bank wire, Google Check out, authorize.net. So that user can easily get any one of subscription plans among various plans.

10.Write for us (join us author ) model :
    AJ Article Directory has an option for readers to become an author. They can simply write their feed back and author request. Depends upon administrator approval, they can become a successful author in your directory.

11.Editor approval system:
    Editor Approval System let quality articles to be on top in directory list. No Spam will be allowed in article directory. This AJ Article is provided with Bad word Filter that automatically scans articles or comments as they are submitted and automatically changes. It will ensuring the quality of published articles in Article Directory.

12.Good Navigation Structure
    , Powerful Search Engine, A-Z index: Article Directory users can easily nagigate from one place to other without any difficulties, Because AJ Article Directory provides you well formed navigation structure. Search engines will index A-Z contents of your article directory easily.

13.Keyword Search,
    Search by Author Name, Cloud Tags: User can be search for particular keyword or author name in very short period. Cloud Tags format of articles will help end user to select required article using tags.

14.Recent, Popular Articles, Most Commented, Rated as Useful: Articles can be categorized in Recent, Popular, Most Commented and Rated us Useful. So that end user can choose the articles from any one of the category.

15.User Comment System with build-in abuse controls: AJ Article Directory provides you built-in abuse control system for end user comment. It will automatically stops the comment which has abusive words. It will reduce admin work to moderate those comments.

16.Print, View as PDF options:
    AJ Article Directory provide an option to print the article, you can directly print the document from site to printer. Also users can view the published article in PDF format.

17. Build-in advertisement system :
    AJ Article Directory having the facility to have Google Ads or similar ads system. It will let you earn more revenue via Auricle directory. The Ads can be placed in the article page. It supports text, banner ads too.

18.Simple & advanced Search: Our AJ Article Script has some advanced search features , Filter by article title,author, published date and also categories . It will recommend keywords , authors and title options. This search facility reduce the time spending on searching article on particular topic.

19.Archive Feature, minimizing the delay in search: This is also an advanced search option, this search is normally used to find articles which has reached in Archive. The member can easily opt for Advanced Search so that articles in the Archive can be retrieved. This feature, thus reduces the delay in search.

20.Social Bookmarking, HTML embedding option, email to friend:
    This option helps to increase the traffic to your site. These widgets helps the end users to share the article and hence the traffic to the site can be increased. Also end user can email the particular page to his/her friends circles using Email to friend option in AJ Article directory.

21.Editor’s Pick Option for front page display: The editor can pick a article for front page display which is interesting and having unique & cogent content. This makes the end user to read the valuable articles in a ease manner.

22.Top Articles based on no. of readings: An article which has more readers will be places on top. Top articles section which in return reduces the delay in search for the end users. Quality articles will get automatically top by having more readers.

23.Build-in Poll Publishing System:
    To have a live and interactive session, the poll system is a necessary one. AJ Article directory script having this most useful feature. There is no restriction for participation in polls, it is open for all members.

24.Build-in CMS for managing about us & related content pages: This feature is cent percent browser based and it is easy to use the WYSIWYG editor. AJ Article directory will let admin to manage the contents of the article directory.

25.Video Profile for authors: Generally ,to join as a author he has to enter his name, his bio-data, any URL blog site of his presentation & Profile video with self presentation. Apart from entering the above details he has to sign up the Terms & Condition and then submit. The admin verifies with the help of sub-admin or by Editor. Video profile creates more exposure to authors.

joelchrist, May 6, 2010 IP
  7. jtstudio2k7

jtstudio2k7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using a free article directory script for wordpress. Extremely easy for SEO purposes and not too hard to modify, create auto posting if u want to feed ur own group of articles etc...

May try a paid script when i start creating niche directories.

jtstudio2k7, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  8. gagansinghal

gagansinghal Banned

Best Answers:
  9. Dhvanesh

Dhvanesh Peon

Best Answers:
    Dhvanesh, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  10. efikra

efikra Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for share

efikra, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  11. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    rashida, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  12. Hadib

Hadib Peon

Best Answers:
    what features you exactly want in that?

Hadib, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  13. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you think so? Because it costs $250 and $2500 for the enterprise version so you can make your own edits?
    Exactly why do you think it is the best article directory script? Seems like you are pay staff price and not actual script price.

dscurlock, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  14. volang

volang Peon

Best Answers:
    About article directory theme, i aslo found a other theme by dailywp. I thought that it's great theme, share to you!..Hope that it'll userful to you!

volang, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  15. Mikewon

Mikewon Peon

Best Answers:

Oh..thanks! i agree with you, i refered that great theme. dailywp.com/article-directory-theme/. I'm a web designer, i always care many themes, great!

Mikewon, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  16. gagansinghal

gagansinghal Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi DP members,

My directory is http://www.forresthartman.biz and I use articsms but home page category section not showing properly so please help me about it.

Thanks,
    Gagan Singhal

gagansinghal, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  17. emailm

emailm Peon

Best Answers:
    Now guys you dont need to worry about it, From Last week onwards, AJ Article directory script is available as fully freeware. Simply download it without any cost.

emailm, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  18. Getclicks

Getclicks Peon

Best Answers:
    AJ Article Directory Script... This is $999.00! WOW!

Getclicks, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  19. Getclicks

Getclicks Peon

Best Answers:
    What are the restrictions with the free download? Footer backlink tag? Are any other of the 'bells and whistles' that are included in the $999.00 version missing from the free version? Cheers. Tim

Getclicks, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  20. vikurawat

vikurawat Peon

Best Answers:
    Even i am looking for a free article directory script,but could not found it rather its becoming risky if you get a script,you will definately get hacked as i read in this article
    http://www.freewebsitesubmission.co.uk/Free_Article_Directory_Script.htm. It may a be a good lesson as written in this article for all newbies and new webmasters

vikurawat, Nov 12, 2011 IP