1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Free Article Directory Script!

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Tuning, Sep 24, 2005.

1. mysmehmood

mysmehmood Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks guys, i am in process of fininalising an article script...

mysmehmood, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  2. eduoku

eduoku Peon

Best Answers:
    so which one is best?

eduoku, May 17, 2008 IP
  3. sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article directories not get good SE popularity in GOOGLE becouse all AD post same articles (authors submit one article to more than 100 AD).

I will suggest you to start AD using wordpress and post your own article and accept unique content only. Like http://www.articles2u.com

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  4. imzeeconsulting

imzeeconsulting Peon

Best Answers:
    Can Any body tell me following site http://bestdirectoryseo.com/index.php belongs to which script ????

I want to make my own site of this script. Single bit of information will be highly appreciated :)

imzeeconsulting, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  5. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    imzee, why would you want to shoot yourself in the leg? Have you explored the site structure? It has the category urls like site.com/category4.html where you would want site.com/business.html and the article urls are not keyworded too.

For a free and SEO friendly article directory go here http://www.articletrader.com/articlems and get your directory up and running within a couple of hours!

tankard, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  6. apollo23

apollo23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi imzeeconsulting

The article script is from "ArticleBeach".

If u follow the thread from the start, it was mentioned that the script is full of bugs. I bought that script before and have since stop using it.

Am also looking for new Article directory script and it seems ArticleMS is a gd free script.

apollo23, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  7. biddersspot

biddersspot Peon

Best Answers:
    if you google this script, it shows that the script has an injection, in a nutshell a posible backdoor...

biddersspot, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  8. topsale

topsale Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a website www.edeal.in

Now i want to make a articles submission website.

Can someone let me know what is the best script available

topsale, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  9. supercops

supercops Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone

I want to make one article directory website . I want a simple script so that the users are not required to register at the site . Any one can post the articles but only the originals be selected.

Also I want the script that would create a unique <TITLE > as well as <META > tags automatically and have the page extension as .html

I also want that this script would add the adsense code automatically in the pre allocated spaces automatically.

Please advise

supercops, Feb 10, 2009 IP
  10. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:

i developped a script a few months ago(free for all) for my client excellentguide.com, it has all the features that you want (html urls, meta titles, keywords, descriptions, admin panel, editor..) and much more, you can download it here: www.excellentguide.com/articlescript.html

it's one of the best free articles scripts ever made.

(you will need to edit the script a little bit if you want anonymous peope to post articles but, if you want to accept only original articles, you will have to check the articles in your admin panel manually and then decide if you want to keep an article or reject it)

good luck.

funkymario, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  11. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't see any categories on home page at article ms front end demo. The tag cloud looks ugly.
    Also, is the articletrader.com based upon articlems script?

And what do you guys think of e-soft24.com/article-directory-script-seo-p-338.html? Seems good, but has anyone used it?

I thought articledashboard is the best script, but no one here seems to recommend it? I don't think we need the source code if they start offering support or yearly subscriptions.. Also, they must have encoded it to stop hackers from finding out vulnerabilities in the script.

yourarticlesdirectory seems quite good with all major functions that we need.. subdirectories, author pages, ratings (to make ur site look good), themes, support & overall nice functionality.. so should i choose articledashbaord or this one? pls suggest..

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
    jacky8, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  12. ZedPoint

ZedPoint Guest

Best Answers:
    I will always recommend ArticleMS...it is still the most versatile article script out there...and it's free

Take a look at ArticlesPublisher.com or Infobious.com or HealthArticlesDirectory.com

ZedPoint, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  13. DigitalPlease

DigitalPlease Peon

Best Answers:
    I' read all the above and I also do not know what script to use. Could somebedy make a solid case for which script to use with a good example please.:)

DigitalPlease, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  14. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm still not sure which article directory script to use. Is articlems secure?
    we all have heard that articledashboard is not secure at all.

I like the fact that i can get custom designs for this script as it is template based.

For every category, there are so many pages like site.com/category/1 and so on upto hundreds. Is there a way to prevent google from indexing such crap? Also i want to show the "Related posts" somehow very near to the article so that these are easily visible.

jacky8, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  15. shehzada4

shehzada4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    the best Article script has to be articlefriend.com . Lots and lots of features and very reasonably priced

shehzada4, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  16. Tim46

Tim46 Peon

Best Answers:
    I found an article script/theme that is designed to work on the wordpress platform. I'll put a link of one I set up in my signature so you can have a look. I like it because you can upload a plug-in that will add content for you automatically. All you have to do is set it up and check it once in a while to make sure it is working properly. The only other thing you have to do is marketing. I am currently checking out a few tools that will automate that process for me as well.

By the way, if anyone here is interested, I'm putting my article website up for sale. It gets about 100 article submissions a day so there is no problem getting content to it. It is in my signature as well.

Tim46, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  17. MajorHart

MajorHart Peon

Best Answers:
    =====================

I'm looking for a pay article directory script. One in which people submit articles which have an excerpt and are paid for with paypal or similar buttons (see http://www.articlesale.com/) this is not mine. THen they are able to download the full article. I don't want ppc - only straight sale.

If anyone knows of such a script and it is reasonably priced, please let me know at majorhart@sbcglobal.net

Where I can either charge a small amount when the article is placed or when it is bought.

MajorHart, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  18. BlaqHQ

BlaqHQ Peon

Best Answers:
    this script is too basic, no real features and the interface is not very pretty

BlaqHQ, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  19. MajorHart

MajorHart Peon

Best Answers:
    =====================

I got that and installed it - it said he db was connected and everything was fine - I found some errors in home.php and so far I have not been able to get it to run.

I also bought articlefriend and that looks nice but it keeps looking for some html files and the package had none at all. They gave a discount to $24.00 but so far in two days they haven't responded to my questions. There's a wordpress directory at: http://www.articlesale.com/ It allows you to post an article with a paypal button on it. I think that's a nice approach.

MajorHart

MajorHart, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  20. MajorHart

MajorHart Peon

Best Answers:
    I couldn't find out where to download it

Thanks

MajorHart, Feb 17, 2010 IP