1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New forum user; author of 2DX - tools for Web Dev

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 2DX, Oct 4, 2016.

I'm an author of Web development tools built around noSQL document database for Browsers. The tools consist of Single Page Application platform, graphing engine, Web IU widgets with more features under development.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2016
    2DX, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi @2DX - looks like you'll have a unique perspective on site development. I've been meaning to learn more about noSQL, it feels a little "back to the future" - we were using text documents to store data when I first started coding.

sarahk, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  3. 2DX

2DX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm glad my invention raised your interest. It went live less than a month ago and after having invested great deal of time and money into development of this technology I am keen on finding partners or investors interested in its further development. It may provide technological alternative to well-established Single Page Application platforms like AngularJS when fully developed.

2DX, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  4. 2DX

2DX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I made substantial progress with my project since last post. The website now includes text description of the project and functional code of in-memory noSQL DBMS for Web Browsers. The website also represents a demonstration of 2DX Single Page Application capabilities. There is live demo of noSQL query features and DOM animation. Check it out http://js2dx.com

2DX, Jan 29, 2017 IP