1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New forum is gone.

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by FTEGal, Apr 20, 2005.

I just started a new forum for my wedding site. Just made the link to it live on my wed store. And now it's gone. When I click on the link I get a blank page.

has anyone ever used XSORBIT28 forums before? There main site is up. What could be wrong?

FTEGal, Apr 20, 2005 IP
  2. FTEGal

FTEGal Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, my forum is back online after contacting the company. I guess when it was supposed to be switched from free to paying it was actually switched from free to deleted.

Any suggestion on how to get people to join. It looks kinda empty right now so there is no incentive for people to join. Should I invent a couple other make believe users and talk to myself so people will not think it is a dead forum?

FTEGal, Apr 21, 2005 IP
  3. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    There are some good threads on this forum about forum kick off tactics. A search (here or google site:forums.digitalpoint.com) should bring up loads.

If my memory serves me I believe someone here actually has a forum about running forums...

T0PS3O, Apr 21, 2005 IP
  4. FTEGal

FTEGal Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks, I'll do some looking. :)

FTEGal, Apr 21, 2005 IP
  5. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Or.....

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=13953

Crazy_Rob, Apr 21, 2005 IP