1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

****New Forex Program - iforex - $63/conversion - Calling ALL Forex Affiliates NOW!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, May 29, 2008.

1. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    Ooops lol.

Joshua G, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  2. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ready for another trading week?

Time to sell more Forex Tracers!!!!

TRADE ON!

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  3. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    Hells yeah, I'm up to 11 sales of this baby.

Joshua G, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  4. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, I found someone ripping off all my articles AND my website content today; they literally just moved and shortened sentences. Brilliant plan! Rather than you know, create unique content (which takes what? All of 10 minutes?) let's just copy! Unfortunately for them my article has 200+ views where their copy has under 30. Now that's good comedy. :D

Besides Internet marketing being fun it has also turned into entertainment, I love it.

Is it always like this?

Joshua G, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  5. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, gotta love trackback/pingback spam. That is what happens when some robot takes your content, truncates it to a smaller excerpt, and gives you either a link back or nothing at all.

Gotta love the web! TRADE ON!

Thomas Howell
    www.goforextrade.com

TheForexGuy, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  6. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    No man this douche is literally attempting to rewrite my articles on EZA, he now removes words and shortens sentences. I reported him showing all the coincidences so I'm sure he'll get told to stop or banned (hopefully the latter). Dude went in the same order that I posted them and the titles were almost identical; even the first sentences were similar if not exact. He couldn't even make his own resource box, he just copied and pasted mine and plugged his links in; even his sad Squidoo page is a copy of my site haha.

On top of that he's rating all my articles 1 star yet he then goes and copies them; real class act, talk about playing dirty. I too believe in karma so "reducedfee" (his CB username); prepare to die any day now.

To switch to a lighter note I'm still makin' sales baby.

Joshua G, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  7. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just an update for everyone on this program:

We're still growing - and it's a beautiful thing to see! No matter how many affiliates seem to come on board, there is still a lot of room for others and this market seems to be neverending.. . ...

Totals so far to date:

Gravity: 76
    Positioning in the marketplace:
    .../Marketing & Ads 8
    .../Marketing & Ads/Consulting 1 << Yeh yeh!
    .../Money & Employment 16
    .../Money & Employment/Self Employment 3

* To date the program has now paid out over 45K in commission (in 3weeks)
    * Since launching I have popped ?? Clickbank Cherries << well over 20 now!
    * Highlighted affiliate of the moment is Joshua ^ Above - great campaign - and beautiful conversions at: 404 hops: 24 sales...
    * Most paid affiliate: 66 sales in 3-4 days (email blast) - (66x62=$4092 all profit)
    * We are aggregating from everyones gravity - notice the last row of numbers on the right at: http://www.cb-analytics.com/search.php?q=forex (we are 'iforex).

We have since done a secret launch which only NicheChoppers members are privelaged to, and it's already converting/selling - 3 affs converted - 30 transactions/sales have already been made, if you'd like to come on board please check the nichechoppers forum announcements.

I would like to continue this callout for new aff's, commission is still $62, now on two programs, and we still have near future plans to keep expanding this so please get on board!!

Thank you all and enjoy your weekend.
    Norb.

**PS - Josh - karma is on your side - don't worry about the pettiness around you.

NCMedia, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  8. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Norb, what do you mean by "* Since launching I have popped ?? Clickbank Cherries << well over 20 now!"

Rich

popedope, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  9. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    It's true, karma is on my side. The dude copying me got his account deleted/articles deleted because of it; it's a beautiful thing.

I made 2 sales today so it looks like I'm going to keep at it! 24 sales and only 1 refund (the dude only kept it for 1 day lol)!

Joshua G, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  10. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Damn! I just saw your Ezine account (I think). 20 Forex articles!!! -- I'm assuming all were written for the Tracer? That's awesome! And that's just Ezinearticles! I got to get to work!

anarmyofme, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  11. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    25 and 6 pending. :p

You're kicking my ass on SEO stuff hah (I think it's you), you had the first page of Google covered for like 2 weeks straight.

12. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Rich - I have helped 20+ people make either their fist clickbank sale ever, or their first tracer sale ever... .. .... :)

**On my board you posted that you may give this up as one of your campaigns - Josh - While I do value your input and your sales volume et al - I'm going to say this just from one marketer to another: 400 hops - 24 sales, you are top 3 re conversions: Could be beginners luck, could be that you are a natural, could be this niche/product, whatever it is, it's a phenomenal achievement for a new CB member. While I feel you should stick around for the obvious reasons above, I'd like to note that you may or may not have similar successes with other products, walking away from a campaign like this could be a huge mistake bro! << But hey, someone will be there to fill in the gap quickly so If I were you, I'd hold onto this conversion string you got going on... Again - I value your input and am honored to see you doing so well with your first ever program being mine :):)

:) YOU, are also one to admire, and affiliates should look up to anarmyofme because his username speaks volumes about how he markets!! Congrats mate - it's a blessing to have you push this!

Lastly - WOW - Thank you to ALL of you that signed up to my private forum today - was a pleasure to see this when logging in there recently. I'd encourage you to all to drop a quick hello thread as a personal favor, i need some more pros there, and perhaps could even use a mod or two if anyone is interested?

BLESS YOU ALL!
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  13. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah just saw your product in the marketplace - it's selling :D:D

The big question, and I'm very interested about this one, is how confident are you in the product?

I mean - I'm looking to get my first product out there VERY soon and I can't help thinking that it might get rejected or it might not work.

Did you design your product yourself and did you test it with lots of people to ensure it works well?

I think your marketing is GREAT - as a marketer to a marketer - I am VERY interested in your R&D :)

Rich

popedope, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  14. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I thought sales were going to slow down or completely stop since my articles were no longer ranking high on Google; I decided to give it this weekend as a test. I've learned that Google is dynamic and it changes every day, even every so many hours and that I don't need to depend on it. Shit, my articles are off the front page and I've made 4 sales today!

Thanks for the advice and I'm happy to say I'm stickin' with it. I also want to try another product in a different niche but it's tough finding a decent one to get behind. All their sites have annoying pop-ups and talking people; I wouldn't buy from them so I don't expect anyone else to lol.

I just want to add that I'm honored to help those who have messaged me! Not to sound cocky or like an arrogant dick but I'm more than happy to help anyone; seriously I'm not the type of person that's going to recommend you spend money through my affiliate links, buy my products (I have none!) or make you feel like shit. I have a year of hosting invested, that's all you need to spend too. Doesn't matter whether you've been doing it years or days; we're all equal in my book. Basically don't be afraid to ask if you want to, I'm a nice guy (I think).

PS: I just sold my first copy of your other Forex product; that's 4 of your products today! I think I know how to sell to people in this niche now :eek:

15. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Cheers, glad you came to your senses :)

Regarding the other forex product - HOLY CRAP! Umm you only have 2 hops so far lol... Josh I'm speechless mate! Today isn't even over and you made $248 - guess what - that's more than 90% of your country... on a Saturday too... blah.... Only thing I'll say to add to your charismatic approach Josh - NEVER EVER Think that googles pwns you - EVER.

NCMedia, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  16. mannoo2005

mannoo2005 Active Member

Best Answers:
    mannoo2005, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  17. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    The people who claim every automated forex robot is a scam simply don't understand how they should use robots to help them - they think it's a plug and play profit system... it isn't.

It is true that it is not guaranteed to make a fortune and it is also true it is not guaranteed to work for everyone. However, if you are an experienced trader on the foreign exchange and do all the math and figure out which price you want to buy at, what your stop loss figure will be and what your take profit figure will be... then it simply makes sense to use an automated forex trading robot to carry out your instructions when the desired prices are obtained.

The alternative is to sit by the computer and analyze everything until the price is reached - which could take hours.

If you simply let an automated trading robot loose on a trading platform you don't really have control and don't know what can happen. The only guarantee is that the money you used could be all be lost - so make sure only to trade with money you can afford to waste in those circumstances.

Regarding the quoted text, the person is expressing an opinion and there is no law against that, but their aim is to try and draw attention to their site/product etc

Ganceann, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  18. mannoo2005

mannoo2005 Active Member

Best Answers:
    He can say his opinion about all automated systems without determining special product .
    why he determined that product specially without other expert advisor products .
    also, he can say it's scam without adding his website .
    The only meaning of that : he is not honest in his opinion and has one goal which is advertising his very bad quality forum .

Thanks for your detailed discussion .

mannoo2005, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  19. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I made my first forex tracer sale today!!

yebel89@gmail.com, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  20. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratz... it might also be useful to include what method was used (e.g. PPC, oraganic search, article marketing, squidoo page, hub page, email list, blog, website etc etc etc)

Although sales have been achieved by people using various methods, it is always good to see 'free methods' that work :p

Ganceann, Jun 23, 2008 IP