1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

****New Forex Program - iforex - $63/conversion - Calling ALL Forex Affiliates NOW!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, May 29, 2008.

1. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi norb,

I didn't realize i could use my new godaddy domain with my existing namecheap basic hosting package so will host there as will probably be chopping and changing a bit till i find the best conversions- cheers though.

rob33, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  2. SurfXp

SurfXp Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,
    any reviews on Forex Tracer from its users?

Thanks

SurfXp, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  3. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **Ok Great - feel free to PM me with your campaign let me take a peek please.

**Heya, this isn't the place to review the product as it's meant to recruit aff's however the search engines are flooded with them - mind you they are mostly aff's - If you are an experienced trader please try it yourself!! 60 day refund policy included - refund rate is currently at about 1:250 ish. (.25%).

**Affiliates - Please DO NOT buy traffic from:

asdcashgenerator.com
    easyhits4u.com
    buxdotcom.com
    trafficswarm.com
    surf.webbizinsider.com
    adadvertise.com **Or ANY provider selling you big blocks of traffic (it's bot/PTP/CRAPPY NO SALE TRAFFIC).
    **I now have approx 50K hits from affiliates using the above and NOT ONE sale - STOP USING THESE SERVICES GUYS - YOU'RE WASTING YOUR MONEY.

**Do not buy 10,000hits from anyone on DP - in fact do not buy ANY hits from DP unless they are non-rotating banners on good relevant sites that you can quantify (alexa/PR/in-house traffic stats/logs)...

**It's the weekend - and though the markets are closed (forex), I'm still seeing sales coming in today like crazy so WOOOHOOOO - Perhaps you can play on that "Prep on the weekend - DESTROY on Monday!" or something like "Afterhours trading research - Use weekends to plan your week with this...".

We have a few JV's lined up with others in the Forex industry - and don't be surprised if you see this one continue to skyrocket - we're now among the top 5 forex systems and selling in great volume with almost no negative feedback or returns - awesome!

Thank you team - enjoy your weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
    Norb.

****PS - Email marketing is proving to be the best for conversions - not like owning a big list (that will ALWAYS win) - but using places like CraigsList and US free ads - putting up an ad with an email - and autoresponding once they email you - with our email marketing pieces or your own.... today alone one aff got 5 sales within 82 hops!

NCMedia, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  4. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    Regarding people buying traffic... I thought affiliates were more wise nowadays and realised 10,000 hits = useless as it is bot traffic (obviously there is still some who haven't realised this)

I was really hoping to have my campaigns launched today, even though the markets are closed, as I had anticpated more 'part-time' forex traders would be researching for alternative methods/systems for helping them trade more efficiently.

Hopefully I will get everything else sorted out and have my campaigns online soon.

Ganceann, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  5. natj

natj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Norb!
    Got some concerns and need some clarifications:

How good is your Forex software for serious traders at the intermediate level? Compared to other data mining tools out there (not just in the CB marketplace), do you think it's powerful enough to satisfy *skeptical buyers* who live and breathe forex every day?

I'm just a teeny bit concerned... I'm no expert on forex but I need to at least 'sound' like one if I'm promoting this in the real world. I'm learning up on this, doing my homework, but I don't want to be ripped to shreds promoting 'beginner's software' or something that may be elementary to forex traders.

So the sales page aside, is Forex Tracer really the lean, mean forex machine that traders worldwide should've got yesterday?

I'm just trying to motivate myself about the quality of your product so that I can 'pass on' the same to buyers without reservations or doubts. Please see these concerns as an affiliate trying to build confidence in his promotions.

For a promoter to be successful he needs to know something more than the buyer. Hope you can educate me on this.

natj, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  6. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can I do this without purchasing an awebber package?

rob33, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  7. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just use Gmail if you want it simple. Create a new username that relates to the tracer. However, if you are wanting create a mailing list from your responses, you may want to consider aweber or look for a free alternative.

anarmyofme, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  8. bigkhong

bigkhong Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow I think I'm going to get on this one,

Looks fantastic!!

bigkhong, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  9. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **I think you are now setup properly and your lander is rockin!

Hi Natj.

Well you stumped me brother! I am the partnering publisher and my partner is the one who deals with the developers and the strategies/algos/etc. While most of the reviews out there are from affiliates, i'm starting to find real users reviews here and there too - and I'm sure you will as well in the near.

As far as its credibility goes and comparison to others, what I'm going to try to do is get my partner to do a detailed breakdown and assessment of each function and compare it to others on the block - when it's ready I'll post it here.

I am actually proud that you want to educate yourself on the product well before promoting it, although will also say that many are converting without the need to get detailed. So until the breakdown is ready, feel free to just put together tease campaigns.

Anarmyofme is correct - a simple one time autoresponder is all you need to 'autorespond' - however list building and bulksending are different - and aweber is the daddy of them all imo too.

Cheers A! (PS - never said this but i like that username a lot - seems justified with the amount of campaigns you put out :)).

**Awesome - better late than never so welcome aboard!

Sunday is a slow day, and it's gorgeous out - not sure why I'm even on the computer right now but that's my Q. Laptop, corona, and my patio - here I come.

Enjoy your day guys!
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  10. anarmyofme

Best Answers:
    I'll be damned! I checked YouTube and it appears that everyone has downloaded and rebranded my video (the green one). It's a dirty game we play! Anyways, good luck to you all!

11. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Just checked - :(

Please watermark your videos with your .com/domain guys - that IS dirty!! (And somewhat flattering - but nothing to laugh at).

You did a really good job on those videos too - perhaps use this disadvantage to your advantage (not sure how just yet lol) - but for sure watermark your next vids!

I'm seeing people hop through like 2-3 peoples pages before they buy - so those writing reviews or influencing the decision to buy - you need to 'close' better, and not leave any room for the need to further research the product... . ..

Also - if you have your own domain and lander for this - don't forget about the importance of backlinks from high PR sites - if you write an article to your domain and it gets no sales just yet - that's ok - just keep getting backlinks from high PR sites (ezine/youtube/myspace/fb/2.0/manual/etc.). If you have blogs - go back and update the blog post about tracer - even if you add/edit/change ONE line of text - it will be enough for google to re-visit you and potentially rank you higher. Simply add another keyphrase/line or change the title a little, you'll be surprised what might happen.

Cheers, **If the person(s) that stole A's videos reads this, karma will get you!
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  12. anarmyofme

Best Answers:
    Umm, yeah, I guess I need to figure out how to do that. Kind of the virgin at this video thing.

Just thought I would share this with you all. It's a great resource to help learn your market. For this example, I used forex.com as a generalization of the industry:

http://www.quantcast.com/forex.com

Just remember that you can specify demographics in Adwords (including ethnicity) :)

13. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks- So- i can't find the html code you use to embed the "enter your email here for bla bla bla"- would you know what it is? Thanks.

rob33, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  14. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Good Morning:

There is no code that will generate a box for you with input fields for name/email/submit which you can copy/paste into other sites i.e. CL / USFREE / KIJIJI etc. If it's your own site - you can do formmail.asp which is free but if you don't know code probably not the best solution.

If you're aiming to utilize an autoresponder from people emailing you - i believe most free (gmail/hot/etc) have autoresponders - when you make a post simply plug it mailto:email@domain.c - CL takes live links, so if you use HTML editors i.e. DreamWeaver - just make your post in DW first, link what you need to (email), and copy/paste the html into CL << They accept html posts...

I am now also on a mission to pop as many CB cherries as I can - So far about 11 people have converted this as a first time ever CB sale << That feels good to say :) I know that first sale feeling - and it's bliss - so x10 = superbliss :)

This week I vow to make at least 5 more newbies pop their cherries.
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  15. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sweet- cheers.

ummm,

confused, sorry- am i creating a link where people click and get sent to gmail etc to enter an email address and receive a response or are they entering an email in an embedded link on a Craig List add?

rob33, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  16. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Your CL or other classified ad could look something like this:

Title: Now Home Biz Op For Traders, Forex enthusiasts and anyone in finance - six figures...

Body:
    **Great new work at home opportunity for anyone interested in the forex or trading markets just launched.

Get details on your limited spot for this by emailing me asap at youremail'@'yourprovide.whatever << That would just be an email going to you, which you respond to manually or on auto :)

Or

**I'm selling a Forex Tracer

body: I'm thinking about letting go of my forex tracer soon, as I'm taking up other opportunities - you can learn the details about this EA at -yourlink- <<Link to your lander NOT direct.

If you're interested - email me at 'email'. << autorespond with hoplink.

These are only guides, and you should do your diligence on your research and how to present it. There are TONS of classified sites, if you abuse CL they will ghost you - meaning only YOU will be able to see your ad and it will not be in the public listings - kijiji.com is getting bigger, usfreeads.com is like $9 and you can post your life away there (unlimited plugs), I'm sure you can all find many on your own too.

Simplicity deregulated, dot com
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  17. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your a Legend- i have a USFreeAds account so will attack that. Ta muchly.

rob33, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  18. saczilla

saczilla Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks to NCMedia's personal help and coaching I have been able to convert at a great rate:

[​IMG]

This product truly is in great demand!

saczilla, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  19. anarmyofme

Best Answers:
    I agree!

[​IMG]

anarmyofme, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  20. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    NICE! Keep up the great work!

My time to convert will be soon I am sure.

Tom Howell
    goforextrade.com

TheForexGuy, Jun 9, 2008 IP