1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

****New Forex Program - iforex - $63/conversion - Calling ALL Forex Affiliates NOW!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, May 29, 2008.

1. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **Cheers and thanks for the PM - great to have you aboard on this one and grabbing domains was the best investment you could have made. Hope my PM is 'just'.

Update - Here is a look at conversions - when I say it's doing 'well' - and people are earning stupid income - I mean it.

[​IMG]

Here is a brand new aff that signed up and 'did things the right way from the get go' yesterday - look at what some simple campaigning can get you: This was taken half day.

[​IMG]

I'm seeing sales come from all over the board - ezine, youtube, manual banner placement, adbrite outreach, lists, ppc, it ALL works. Why? Because the carefully crafted salespage is an award winning page! (the award being $).

Tips for today: VIDEOS - go do some demo tests and make vids, the youtube forex market is still small, I would go make 20 small vids and get them out there before the in=house team makes them for you because it will still be a little while.

YAhoo Answers: Not sure how many forex type of questions there are - or how many you can creatively 'make' and answer but this seems untapped.

Comparison sites using blogs or hosted pages: Because I haven't handed out landing pages yet - some of you are making your own = BRAVO! THANK YOU! YOU ARE CONVERTING! And took initiative, and they all look different not templated... so although our landers are coming soon - still do your best to outdo the other guy that uses a template - however you can from onpage seo to off, to graphics, to copy...

Some of you from here are converting daily at very low traffic/hops - can't wait until you are all getting your 100hops a day!

Thank you family;
    Norb.

NCMedia, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  2. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    those stats are dreamy

Swerd, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  3. WarrenBuffett

WarrenBuffett Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice.

With those figures, I hope you post pictures of your brand new Ferrari soon.

WarrenBuffett, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  4. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Warren,

From reading Norb's blogs, I think he would rather go with a M5 or an M6 from BMW. Preferrably I would go for those modified E90 3 series with the V10 in them.

my .02

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  5. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Thank you Swerd, and hey - you KNOW that YOU are on your way! ;)

**Crazy things are happening for me - with more to come - however I'm truly just trying not to look at the money (yet) too much, just focused on continuing the growth and success of the program - I will give my final 'woohoooooo' when I reach 1M. Then - Ferrari sounds aight!

**Very observant! Yes - the Beamer is my car of choice - owned 2 now - have test driven top end Benz/Lexus/infinity/audi/and bmw - and for me - the drive/hugg of the road/sleek lines and luxury interiors prize goes to BMW :) Here is a cute vid from a few years back from my first beamer - slammed, rimmed, speckle painted, screens - the whole nine - http://youtube.com/watch?v=OaK36T2EEmw << Use to push websocials.com, this was my promo car - we're in an underground going to interview a female car owner who owns the show circuit in Canada called 24Kracing... just had to throw that in there because everyone asks 'why are you driving around an underground lol' - and now this is the only thing i have left as memory of my ride :( i miss you car... but hey now I can buy it back!

Bless you all, I feel like I'm dreaming as i go through this (once in a while a campaign will do that to you - the rest of the time it's a BIG tease! Vendors - agree?).

NC.

NCMedia, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  6. Maj

Maj Peon

Best Answers:
    What is an optimal CPC & budget for a PPC campaign? I'm finding .24 cents isn't doing great.

Maj, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  7. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Heya, the Forex market is deregulated - not sure if I/we can advise that perfect spend. Your keys/lander (or direct) will dictate your costs - my advice would be to make a lander (ours are finally coming today!) and use the same keys you bid on in variations on your page - Don't stuff 50 keys in your adwords campaigns - only use 8-10 - this market and search queries are huge/more than enough to go around - and the keywords will be important.

If you'd like to PM me with your whole campaign, I would be happy to help you shape it better.

**Notice: If you go to marketplace and simply search 'forex' - we're now on page 1 of results (it climbed fast!), and will still move up I'm sure, as 90% of the other programs offer $39-$44 commission - and we're at $62 for the same sticker price to the customer most times - so we're attracting quite a few aff's with this.

That's besides the point though - if you look at our 'refd' percentage - you'll notice we are at 95%+. What does this mean? Well many people view it differently but the core truth is that 95% of our sales are done via affiliates. Some think it's bad - but let me elaborate why it's GREAT - This means that WE (the internal team) are NOT competing with you guys AT ALL! In fact - we usually have no idea how the internal sales come in (well yes we do - my blog and the odd google/ysm to our domain/name), however we are hoping NOT to make sales so that YOU all do instead. You'll notice with other vendors - their % ref'd is 40%-75%

This usually means that affiliates have to compete with internal campaigns, and though it is in the vendors best interest financially to convert in-house - I feel they should question their motive in the aff arena - I don't want to view this as an extension to my business - my affiliates ARE my business. THEY are the ones that will make me and themselves successful - so it is IMPORTANT to me to offer them more than other vendors - and never compete with them. make sense now?

So have a peak at the marketplace and look at the stats again (other forex vendors), you'll start to really see this chart topping program for what it is and why it's working.... << There should be enough tips here for new vendors to readjust their campaigns and thinking at CB as well :) Another day is upon us - and the success continues to grow - I look forward to showing you guys some more inspiration soon.

Gracias Lafamilia
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  8. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are soooo generous NC Media. Its makes everyone want to go all the way out to promote your products.

I tried to promote your forex product at the beginning, but the big G slapped me 360 degrees with high bids, I had to stop, I never knew there was so much competition in that particular market, so I am one of those who awaits your high quality presell landing pages.

Tazer Dude, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  9. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Thank you sir!

Yes, I'm seeing G raise the bids for 'forex tracer' daily :( but it means that both the term is getting popular, and the program is getting awareness. I'm sure if you did targeted placement with banners on well chosen business/forex/etc. sites you would do better with your PPC.

Also - we just had videos made for those that want to link to them from your campaigns in a new window... http://www.forexmeta.com/videos/forextracer/ these MIGHT be available for you all in raw video format soon - no promises yet however if not these, you WILL have some more assets to play with soon.

Thank you.
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  10. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Landing Pages ready - HOWEVER - You will have to add your own text and optional meta-tags.

We didn't want to put out any text because a) it will dilute the campaigns b) You will not rank if you are just a duped page under a domain...

Also: Google and a few others don't like banners that blink so I have made a static version of every banner for you as well.

I MIGHT add a few more landers - however all these assets are coming out gradually on purpose - so that we do not dilute, and so you guys make original content :) It's working really well so far and you are converting more with less!!

Having said that - landers and banners ... .. . ahead.
    http://www.nichechoppers.com/niche-product-forextracer.html

Cheers,
    NC **Yesterday was a record breaker day for me ($) combining all of my accounts - and I have started a 'NorbsReport' with all my golden nuggets put into one slamdunk read - the ultimate journal of journals... will release it in the near for free as a guide to my new affiliates and those looking to improve/start being a vendor.

NCMedia, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  11. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sweet. Your a Legend- you helped me out 3 months back with many beginner queries and will jump on board. All my 10 landing pages for various campaigns are all getting horrendous bounce percentages- (although i haven't done the math to work out if they're getting to the sales page and then going back). Anyway- i'm digressing. So look forward to testing your new landing pages.

A couple of dumbass questions:

Do I need to create a domain and upload these, if so can you recommend a cheap service (i've always previously used free squids/tumblrs etc) or can i copy and paste somehow.

Also- where would i paste google analytics- cheers mate.

rob33, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  12. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    please ignore my above query- it helps to read!

rob33, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  13. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you recommend a cheap service?

Could you elaborate- cheers

rob33, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  14. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    rob33,

www.godaddy.com
    $1.99 .info domains
    (I do not get compensated for mentioning this.)

Also check out dealtaker.com and look up godaddy coupon codes. You can get a $10 .COM for $7

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  15. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cheers Tim.

rob33, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  16. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, you mentioned above you may be able to host a landing page, is this offer still on?

thanks.

rob33, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  17. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Norb,

Thanks for all of the great marketing material! The campaign looks great and I hope everyone is doing well.

anarmyofme, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  18. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Yes - simply download the .zip of the lander you want to use - open it in dreamweaver/front page/html editor - Plug in your text (you have to write text, you cannot copy/paste our resources into it - please make your own text you will get best results this way - target forex keywords). **Don't forget to change all your cbid links on the page (there are like 5ish).

When you are done - email me your landing page *just the html file* to info [at] ncmedia [dot] ca << .ca not .com.

I will then upload your page to our site and host it - and tell you which URL to forward/mask your domain to.

**The only thing is - you get ONE shot - ONE chance, I cannot and will not play with and edit your pages and reupload them et al - so that's the only downside to having me host it :) If you want good cheap hosting you can try http://www.scalahosting.com - great GUI/features, customer service and cheap...

Cheers.

**You're welcome - Hey I don't know how you're doing it - but you have one of the best (if not the best) conversion ratio's - you REALLY know how to source buyers - Keep it coming - 100hops a day is around the corner for you, and so are a ton of sales :)

**No highlights or updates at this time - Oh wait - yes there are :)

***Go To the CB marketplace - search 'marketing & ads' and sub cat: 'consulting' - we're number 1! BANG!! Also #10 in 'money & employment' sub 'self employment'. Aff's are really liking this program :)

****We took #1 spot at CBTrends top 100
    - - http://www.cbtrends.com/popular-clickbank-products-1.html

****We hit front page of CB-Analytics for biggest gravit gain
    - - http://www.cb-analytics.com/ bottom right 'iforex'

Hmmm am I forgetting anything other than to sleep? K I think i'm good to go... . ...

Thanks family!
    Norb.

NCMedia, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  19. aflza

aflza Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Norb,

Im BRAND new into the CB game, and thinking of marketing your product as my first. Is there any way i can get an IM contact or something, so we can chat, and you could maybe guide me into this? I have all the correct hosting, domains etc etc. Or anyone else willing to help a first timer? Im from South Africa btw.

aflza, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  20. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Hey aflza - Thank you kindly for considering my program - let's see if I can't pop your CB cherry ;)

Before we chat - please read the following as a great startup:

Best advice - taken from a thread I did here for new comers: http://www.norbsmoney.com/clickbank-100-money-making-newbie-guide-best-advice-i-can-offer/

Get all my materials and more tips at:
    http://www.nichechoppers.com/niche-products.html

Feel free to pop into my forum as well:
    http://forums.nichechoppers.com - we just started a 'success' section and I'm trying to get newcomers and experienced folks to post their victorious first sale, or first $1000 or first......

Have a dig through the above and if you are still in need of some help please PM me :)

All my best,
    Norb.

NCMedia, Jun 6, 2008 IP