1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Fast Approving Article sites or Direcotries List

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by alexandermller82, Apr 10, 2014.

Hi Friends,

I have New Fast Approving Article directories, just check it out.

povonte.com
    content2read.com
    news2release.com
    pressprnetwork.com

If you like this sites list please reply on this thread.

Regards - Alexander Miller

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    alexandermller82, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, as per the current I'll not suggest you submitting your site in directories or submitting your articles to some sites that auto approves, I would say rather than submitting it to some where else you don't you create a sub domain in your site and create a article pannel there and submit it there as you will get the traffic in your blog your site would get hits and ultimately this is going to benefits your site. As you know that Google loves fresh an updated content and regular posting on your blog is going to benefit you.

John Dave, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  3. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not only this... Google now hates this "Article marketing". We should all forget about it and start working and following other SEO strategies. A few directory backlinks could work unless on the same page there are more than 50+ websites and if only the page where you will "place" your website is RELATED to your niche (the directory PAGE, not the directory site!!!). Also stay away from those AUTO-'things'... ;)

patco, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  4. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I will highly suggest on posting valuable articles on your websites. Make your websites enriched with useful content rather than submitting on article directories. You need to think about the quality of content of your website rather than just building links! Welcome others to link to your awesome content! That's how your website could grow without any problem!

Pillai.G, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  5. KingJabeyt

KingJabeyt Member

Best Answers:
    I hate article submissions that auto-published. Just that some of these site are not visitor friendly. They cramped your articles, collapse the margins and delete the spaces between your paragraphs which is pretty annoying and make your article not presentable to the readers. I hope these sites you've mentioned are not like those.

I know of a well-known directory who does exactly these things that I've mentioned above.

KingJabeyt, Apr 16, 2014 IP