1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New England Patriots Collectibles Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Harold, Jul 7, 2004.

I've been developing this website with a friend of mine. The website is called PatriotsFanShop.com and caters to collectors of New England Patriots pins, photographs and memorabilia. I'm also trying to start a sort of on-line consignment shop for people who want to sell their Patriots or Red Sox related collectibles and who don't want to deal with eBay.

The site is relatively new and has been through two major revisions. We started off with a Frontpage template site but have upgraded to site to the current revision.

We seem to be stuck at a page rank 2.

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Again, the URL is www.PatriotsFanShop.com

Thanks, Harry

Harold, Jul 7, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    And as a Dolphins fan myself, the main thing I didn't like about it is it has all sorts of things to do with the New England Patriots. ;)

digitalpoint, Jul 7, 2004 IP
  3. Bizcut88

Bizcut88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Get more inbound links. It's not easy but it's probably the most important thing when doing SEO.

You won't rank for any major keywords with a PR2.

Bizcut88, Jul 7, 2004 IP
  4. rhinoplayer

rhinoplayer Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it looks pretty good. It is hard to tell though that visitors can sell their own items. Also, not sure the legality of this, but if there would be any way to integrate this site with a ticket broker I think you could both really benefit.

rhinoplayer, Jul 9, 2004 IP