1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New eCommerce drop ship options

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by jumpman8947, Apr 9, 2017.

I'm looking to start my first eCommerce site. I'm unsure of what platforms/providers to use. Here are some of the things im looking for in my solution
    -platform which will take care of (shipping, returns, payments, shopping cart)
    -platform that will take care of customer database,(login, create account, emails, previous transactions)
    -platform that i can customize(im familiar with writing html, css, and js, so i wanted a platform where if I wanted to add my own menu i wrote in html, i will be able to use my code without much hassle. I hear some platforms aren't that customizable, they only give you preset templates)
    - low cost (lowest cost as possible, I have just enough money to take care of the web hosting, and shipping platform solutions)

jumpman8947, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  2. AlvinWilliams

AlvinWilliams Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest WordPress.

AlvinWilliams, May 15, 2017 IP
  3. Althea Jack

Althea Jack Member

Best Answers:
    Hi... I guess you are checking various options on eCommerce solutions. Do check our Inout Shopping Cart (built inspired of amazon/ebay) as well if it comes to your use!
    Reference - http://www.inoutscripts.com/products/inout-shopping-cart/

Althea Jack, May 15, 2017 IP
  4. NCorp

NCorp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use GoDaddy for hosting, WordPress for website, and AliDropship for product/customer management.

NCorp, May 21, 2017 IP