1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

new ebusiness

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by fanfan0016, Sep 3, 2016.

Hi, everyone, I am new to the world of ebusiness and a little lost, I have read a lot of articles but there are too many infos out there.

My sister and I are in the process of opening an online store but to complete our website we do not know what web hosting to choose . we also created the site on wix but wonder if shopify or squarspace are not better...HELP!!!

fanfan0016, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  2. heymaxi

heymaxi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for hosting : shared-hosting or vps, which one do you need? if just a start up, very budgeted one you can go for sharehosting like justhost or bluehost. of course they are low cost but you need to trade off with the customer service / stability/ speed from them. If you already created your site with wix, why not try it first because each platform has its plus or minus point. and all depends on your need, it's not easy to discover until you used it, and you will learn what you need when you are really running it.

heymaxi, Sep 16, 2016 IP
  3. 123johnsbohan

123johnsbohan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    E-business can include a scope of capacities and administrations, running from the advancement of intra nets and extra nets to e-benefit, the arrangement of administrations and errands over the Internet by application administration suppliers.

123johnsbohan, Oct 4, 2016 IP