1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New domain extentions.(.site)(.buzz)

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by cajun36, Nov 1, 2017.

Getting back into the game again building and selling websites and my first concern was finding good domain names for my client and personal sites..com just about has exhausted itself of good names so I'm thinking of using new ones like .site .buzz.are there any new issues with using these new extentions,google penalties,search engine postion ect.funny how no matter what keyword I search for I never see any new extentions in the top few searches

cajun36, Nov 1, 2017 IP
  2. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't believe there are any issues re: google with using these domain extensions.

David Morrison, Nov 5, 2017 IP
  3. cajun36

cajun36 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ya thought about that when I saw the extensions that google has registered,and have read threads of big companies giving up their long .com name for better more relevant extensions,will take my chance and start using .site,.buzz and .store for many of my website projects.thanks for the reply

cajun36, Nov 5, 2017 IP