New Directory, SEO Friendly, Quick Free Listings, No Recip.

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by jg123, Nov 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roze

Roze Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you, I have added 4!

Roze, Dec 14, 2005 IP
  2. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All approved thanks and keep them coming. Featured Link special pricing will end December 31, 2005.

thanks
    Jay

jg123, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  3. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well the directory just cracked 1000 links (1003 to be exact) and I wanted to again thank everyone for their contribution and also remind you that the price of featured listings will be going up after the next Google*Update. It is set to only $9.00 per year now and will be going up to $12.00 (still only $1 per month).

Traffic has been very brisk, we have had over 1,900 unique and more than 7,400 page loads visits over the past 30 days .

There are still a few spaces left for home page links (shown site-wide), just PM me for more information.

jg123, Dec 21, 2005 IP
  4. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks again to everyone that helped make the launch of my first directory such a success. We are now over 1500 links and are anticipating a *PR4* or even a *PR5* on the next update of G.

I would also like to mention a brand new benefits of listing with us; we have recently acquired a search engine called www.ezSeek.net and will be giving all our directory users premium ranking on all searches!

Because of the quantity of links received in the below categories and because of the low quality of some of those links we have added a pay feature for certain categories to help us maintain high quality listings.

"2ListNow.com News and Information
    Beginning January 1, 2006 the following types of sites will need to pay a $5.00, one-time listing fee (or purchase a feature listing) for inclusion in this directory: Gambling or Gambling related, Directory and Search Engine, Domain Hosting and Registration, Search Engine Optimization, Web Design and Financial Services. If the above detailed sites provide us with a micro button reciprocal link that fee will be waived (no more than one link from the home page please)."

thanks
    jg123

jg123, Jan 10, 2006 IP
  5. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We have just upgraded our feature listings to include a screenshot. A great deal at only $15.00 per year.

If you are interested in low cost permanent featured links please contact me at , the DP special price is a one-time payment of $22.00.

If you previously purchased a one year featured link for $12.00 you may upgrade for an additional $10.00, just contact me and we will set it up.

We are in the proccess of adding a "View the Pending Submission Que" feature on our site. We are currently testing it out at www.URLdig.com

thanks
    Jay

jg123, Jan 11, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.