1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New digital marketplace site. Where to start to get traffic and sales?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Designaze, Apr 6, 2017.

Hi
    I have started a new site like themeforest.net where web designers can sell their work. I am newbie to seo n don't have much idea about how to get traffic n sales. Can anyone suggest me where n how to start....

Solved! View solution.
    Designaze, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  2. Hemant chaudhary

Hemant chaudhary Member

Best Answers:
    You should start with Social media and directories. Try to engage with big social groups. If you just started then you need to wait for few month and meanwhile do social media & guest posts only. Plane an SEO Strategy and execute that in a well manner.

Hemant chaudhary, Apr 6, 2017 IP
    To get relevant traffic:
    1. Find relevant directories related to your business. Go for top 100 directories, List your business in them
    2. Prepare some good content and add more blogs on "making money through design works" or "how to make money online by logo design" and other similar topics.
    3. Do link building for the blogs
    4. Do contextual marketing for the blog pages
    5. Join in top 5 designers forums and top 5 SEO forums, top 5 internet marketing forums and top 5 make money online forums. Of course you cannot do all in one shot. Marketing by yourself always takes time. I strongly recommend DIY SEO. So try to contribute on all the websites.
    6. For a quick win, give some dollars for the people who signup to your website. Paid marketing. Before some years dropbox offered me 0.50$ for signup and installing it in my desktop. That time I don't even know what dropbox is.
    7. Have you heard about Growth hacking marketing? Many big bees started preparing the content for marketing purpose while the product/service in the development cycle. They do shoot all the marketing content to all the medium before the pre-launch of the product/service. So collect all related information as much as possible. Engage your customers
    8. Treat each member as a GOLD, so that the word of mouth marketing automatically starts.
    Hope this helps!

metricbuzz, Apr 8, 2017 IP
  4. Blaxis

Blaxis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just invest huge amount of money. Ta-da you're there!

Blaxis, Apr 9, 2017 IP