1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New DHTML API: All In One -> Developers Wanted

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by b. J., Jun 23, 2007.

Hello yall,

After years of web developing I've launched an open source DHTML API project.
    The official site is currently http://www.janebfoster.com/allinone/

Please take a look and if you are experienced enough with javascript, dom and css contact me to be a part of the developing. :D

Thanks

b. J., Jun 23, 2007 IP
  2. InFloW

InFloW Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting but I think I'll stick to using JQuery it does everything I need and anything extra can be done using one of the many plugins already created or creating my own plugin.

InFloW, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  3. b. J.

b. J. Peon

Best Answers:
    yep, jQuery is cool and easy to manage but it's 55kb and not so good for online web applications - if ur running it on the local it may be acceptable. thats why i tried to create a few fundamental functions that u can use in ur owns. :D

b. J., Jun 26, 2007 IP
  4. InFloW

InFloW Peon

Best Answers:
    What exactly makes JQuery unusuable for online web applications exactly? If my memory serves me right it is being used in Wordpress and numerous other popular pieces of online software.

Also 55KB uncompressed compressed it's what 5KB?

InFloW, Jun 26, 2007 IP