1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Days Day Swipes For The 4 Week Diet

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by JamesLeeOnline, Dec 26, 2017.

Hey guys,

BIG NEWS to share today.

New Years Day 2018 is fast approaching and its one of the best days in the year to make money with the weight loss niche online.

Millions of people around the world make resolutions to lose weight, so now is your chance to cash in from that.

We have made 7 fresh swipes just for The 4 Week Diet which you can use that have been tested to convert like crazy.
    SEMrush
    [​IMG]

=> Click Here To Download Your New Years Day Swipes!

Send these to your list starting January 1 and the days following and you'll see the huge returns due your way.

Signed with success,

The 4 Week Diet Team.

JamesLeeOnline, Dec 26, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Chestbrah

Chestbrah Member

Best Answers:
    This is awesome! I made like $3k last year promoting your 3 Week Diet product on New Years Day. Everyone was going crazy trying to buy it! Very excited to repeat those results with The 4 Week Diet also.

Chestbrah, Dec 28, 2017 IP
  3. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have my campaigns set up for this. I also have them ready for 2 Week Diet and 3 Week Diet! I am aiming for $5k on New Years day this year with your products! :)

laxmi, Dec 28, 2017 IP