1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling NEW Cute fonts for commercial use

Discussion in 'Design' started by Graphic Addict, Dec 12, 2012.

Hey there!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my thread. I HOPE that this is the correct place to post this :)

I am a font creator, and have recently made about 80 NEW fresh fonts. You can view them here: http://bythebutterfly.com/myfonts.php (there are a few pages, so at the end of each page, look for the link to the next one.) I am also on fontspace & Dafont if you would like to test them out (search user name bythebutterfly). I specialize in girly handwritten fonts that are GREAT for etsy shop owners, logos, lyric videos, facebook covers, tumblr themes, T-Shirts, greeting cards, and more. However, I am in the middle of making some in Illustrator that will be more stream line, generic, bold, sans serif, etc etc...

COMMERCIAL USE PRICING:

Pack A: 1 font $15.00 each UNLIMITED commercial use.
    Pack B: 5 or more fonts $12.00 each UNLIMITED commercial use
    Pack C: 15 or more fonts $10.00 each UNLIMITED commercial use
    Pack D: ** BEST VALUE ** ALL of my 80 fonts plus ANY that I make in the future $300.00 one time fee for UNLIMITED lifetime commercial use.
    ^^^^ Anyone who purchases ANY of these packs gets a lifetime link on my website (unless they opt out) ^^^^

PERSONAL USE DETAILS:

My fonts are FREE for personal use, such as greeting cards, scrapbooking, and anything that you will not profit on.

MISC DETAILS & REGULATIONS:

- If you plan on using my fonts for YouTube videos or website banners for your personal (non profit) site, all I ask is that you credit me on your site (http://bythebutterfly.com)
    - You MAY redistribute my fonts on your website for download (for personal use) as long as you link to my site as the original creator
    - Non Profit organizations that use my fonts can either chose to make a donation of ANY amount they chose, OR to credit me as a partner somewhere on their site / brochures
    - If my fonts are being used for school, or anything EDUCATIONAL related, they are free. Please credit bythebutterfly.com in your sources when applicable.

I REALLY love to see my fonts in peoples work of art!! If you DO use my fonts / graphics in anything, I would LOVE for you to email a picture of the final product (not required of course). Once I receive the picture, I will link you on my site forever, once I get it re-designed.

Thanks again for checking out this thread :) If you are interested in purchasing my fonts, or making a donation, please contact me here for my paypal address (OR you can email me at BYTHEBUTTERFLY @ GMAIL). As of now, paypal is the only payment method I can take, unless we work something out otherwise.

*** YOU can purchase these here: http://bythebutterfly.com/shop.php -OR- send me a message here and I will give you my paypal info. ***

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
    Graphic Addict, Dec 12, 2012 IP