1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Community-Driven Social Networking App! Need feedback.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by jburdon14, Jan 28, 2015.

DigitalPointer's -

Hello to all, my name is Jonathan and I am the Founder of SocialCoaster, a brand new community-driven social network.

Basically, we allow users to follow communities they are interested in and connect/share with others around the world who share the same interest. Our goal is to focus on making the app simple, beautiful, and useful.

We just launched our MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and releasing updates for the app weekly. In fact, we have a major update being released the middle of next week that will address several performance issues.

Before we go live & market on a grand scale we have simply been gathering user feedback and using it to make our product better. We want to let our users define our product.

Based on early feedback here are the things you can expect very soon:

- MAJOR performance increases
    - Ability to share, discuss, and like LINKS
    - Ability to share, discuss, and like POSTS
    - More filters & tools for discovering communities
    - Adding in user scores / klout

We know it is really early BUT we have an awesome team who are making changes at a rapid pace... We would love to hear your feedback GOOD & BAD... This will help us to continue to make a better product..

Interested in being an early adopter and helping? Click on the link below to download the SocialCoaster app (available for IOS and Android). I will respond to every piece of feedback on here, all of it is valuable.

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/socialcoaster/id704623175
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.socialcoaster.socialcoaster

jburdon14, Jan 28, 2015 IP