1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest New client intake form and Interview for Webdesignr Social Media profile building 10$

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by b2bmaster, Jun 30, 2012.

72 HOURS

Im looking for a Form that I can use to ask good questions so that I can make taking on new clients easier for my web design and social media clients.

I want this to be no more than 2-3 pages max long. I want it in 3 formats Word Doc, HTML-Forms online, Excel preferably .

Include Obvious Questions from Business name to # and hours plus things like whats your ideal client and what would that be worth to you if you had 5 more per month.
    If you need ideas if it were me I would use some forms that are already online like mantas forms or something to give me ideas and inspiration but Please Do not copy-Exact and come up with some other good questions like do you use advertising online now and if so WHO-WHAT and so you have the passcodes and so forth

b2bmaster, Jun 30, 2012 IP