1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New ClickBank product with 65% commission

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Dan007, Aug 12, 2008.

Hey!

I signed up as a CB publisher a couple weeks ago and see that I have a few affiliates signed up but no sales yet. I'm curious if it's not generating CB affiliate interest because of being new to CB or low gravity or...?

Please take a minute and give me some feedback on what you think...good, bad or ugly.

The hoplink target url is http://www.4yearmillionaire.com/ezGprodurl.php and the product name is The Your First Deal System.

I just raised the commission from 50% to 65% to make it more appealing...making it a $63.05 commission on the front end $97 product with an opportuntity for another $47.45 commission for the OTO upsell.
    The offer has been converting at 3-6% outside of CB, depending on how targeted the traffic is but...why so little CB affiliate interest so far?

Btw, here are the urls for my regular optin page as well as the sales letter and upsell:
    http://www.yourfirstdeal.com/
    http://yourfirstdeal.com/YourFirstDeal.html
    http://www.yourfirstdeal.com/YFDupsell.htm

Let me know what's up from a CB affiliate's perspective.

Thanks,
    Dan

Dan007, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  2. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    The sales page is kind of weak on graphics and does not have a strong enough pitch.

chickut, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  3. home4family

home4family Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree i dont think it will convert well eather

home4family, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  4. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Raise the commission to 75% and give bonuses if you can. Keep in mind that affiliates do all the hard work and risk their money as well. There are lot of similar, better and higher commission products as well so you need to give everything you got to attract affiliates.

cheers

web_18designer, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  5. Dan007

Dan007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting comments so far.

Constructive criticism is welcomed but like I mentioned in the initial post...it's already converting at 3-6% so it's not a matter of "thinking it will convert".

Web18, your statement was interesting as well. It's already stacked with bonuses (see the sales letter). Curious...if you threw some quick adwords traffic at it and the product didn't actually convert as claimed, what would be the benefit of a promised extra 15% commission? ;)

Dan007, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  6. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think 60% is fine, and by bonuses, he meant, giving bonuses to the affiliates no the bonuses the buyer gets when he/she makes a purchase

Ripped, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  7. lap88

lap88 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank for ur info

lap88, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  8. Crazy J

Crazy J Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Dan,

The thing I noticed is that although you have a pleasant voice, it doesn't seem to have the same professional energetic quality to it on the YFDupsell.htm page as on the salespage.

I was truly tempted to click away because the voice was too monotone and soothing and didn't match the exciting message it was supposed to convey.

Consider re-doing or maybe having a professional do the voice-over of the text and maybe add a little upbeat music to it on that page as well. You are selling a high-backend product that is supposed to be making you and the affiliates money, so don't save a few cents on a quality recording, that will cost you dollars in the end.

I also agree with Chickut that you could use some more graphics like Check marks or stars for your bullets, grabs the readers attention faster.

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Smiles and Success,
    Crazy J

Crazy J, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  9. singaporeboyracer.com

singaporeboyracer.com Peon

Best Answers:
    dude, ur lp need to be re-work
    a lil more graphic
    are u using a template directly ?

singaporeboyracer.com, Aug 13, 2008 IP