1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Clickbank Product - 75% Commission, This one converts - Tried and Tested!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Ripped, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a sign up form where you enter your e-mail, so that you get notified with updates about a product, sign up a for newsletter or something similar.

Ripped, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  2. bhsu21

bhsu21 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks

so far for me 32 hops with no sales.

bhsu21, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  3. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There was a sale few minutes ago from a CB ID which resembles your digitalpoint ID, so I think you just got your first sale, go check your stats again :)

Ripped, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  4. bhsu21

bhsu21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm up to 220 hops with 2 sales. I feel like my keywords are very targeted. Also added the negative keyword "free". Thought I would get a couple more sales than that. Also, I'm not saying this product doesn't convert well. Just updating my personal progress.

bhsu21, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  5. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Still making sales with your other product, I might try this one too

Patchkaa, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  6. bhsu21

bhsu21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Could I request a review copy as well?

bhsu21, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  7. dimmoneycash

dimmoneycash Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ripped,

The Nintendo DSi (Successor to DS Lite) was just released in Japan on October 2nd, 2008. As I write, it is only available in Japan. It will be available to America near the end of 2009.

Just giving you a heads up onto what Nintendo is releasing. Just telling you to get prepared for this later on (Maybe create a lander), but you still have time!

Thanks,
    Dim

dimmoneycash, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  8. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm up to about 200 hops with only 1 sale. The traffic is reasonably targeted, I was hoping for something more like 1/50 :(

dlm, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  9. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The DS Lite and DS are all compatible with the games. It's not really a new console, it's the same console with enhanced functionality. Like PSP and PSP slim, the product will appeal to all of those.

You need to target it even more, target 'ds games' and things like that, don't go for general traffic, it can convert poorly with general traffic.

Here's some conversion details, the product gravity is up to around 9 or 10:

[​IMG]

EDIT - BIG NEWS:

For those of you who haven't noticed, a new 39$ offer has been added, there's now a 29$ and 39$ offer since yesterday. Since then, 70% of the buyers went to purchase the 39$ offer which sums up to 26$ per sale for the affiliate.

Ripped, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  10. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ripped, can I get a review copy please? I've got a R4 myself so I know the console well.

rolf, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    My traffic is specifically targeted to DS Games and similar keywords...

dlm, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  12. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're doing PPC on this and having such poor conversions, I'd suggest you to stop your campaign. I don't want you losing money on this. I will prepare some info for you in the next day or two so that you can start a successful campaign

Ripped, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  13. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not PPC, don't worry. It's article traffic - the positive side of doing it this way is that if the clicks convert it's free money, if they don't, I'll just try something else.

dlm, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  14. smdmarketingco

smdmarketingco Peon

Best Answers:
    Ripped

I like your product very well.

I am new to this site reading here for a week or more and already know your work.

I have been doing affiliate marketing for less then a week now and have done pretty well so far. One product has produces some results which tells me I did something right on that one.

Guess the first couple items I went for were clunkers and I was ready to just give up, then took a break and dove back into it again thinking I was missing the how to's.

For me, I went to my 10 year who plays her DS to pieces for my keywords and she came up with one fantastic keyword that I will be using. It about floored me when she told me.

Will be working on this tonight.

Thanks for the offering, hope to do well.

And yes, I am still learning the ropes and going for it anyway. I understand the concept but I am having a hard time making blogs and articles help each other so far.

smdmarketingco, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  15. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm planning to upload a tweaked page by today which converts even better than the current one. I have already posted a screenshot of an affiliate that converts consistently at 1:30. So it's very possible to make a nice revenue of this product.
    The high amount of hops and not so many sales can be explained by the fact that a lot of kids click through the links with no intention to purchase.

That excellent, good luck with affiliate marketing, having some success after only 1 week is really oustanding. Work smart, and you'll be able to generate a nice revenue.

ALSO

Gravity is up to 13.24, this product is growing fast! Hop on while it's early! </shameless-self-promotion> :D

Ripped, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  16. smdmarketingco

smdmarketingco Peon

Best Answers:
    I am in the learning stage and willing to work at it. I got a couple good hits on another product without really knowing what to do yet, call it beginners luck!
    I was posting in another forum that the members never would help each other for anything and all I ever heard was you simply cannot make any money with blogs, articles etc. They consistently said that anyone saying they are are lying. Of course they push the website thing but really hammer the blogs and articles idea.
    Why not do both I say?

Anyway, this is a good subject item. One blog site would not allow me to post the link for some reason. Have not had time to ask why.

smdmarketingco, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  17. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Love it! >.<

popedope, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  18. discuss4u

discuss4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have submitted 6 articles to ezinearticles to promote a landing page which promote this product. However, only 3 of them got approved. And the other three are rejected because they do not allow links to or articles discussing about such products. But these 3 articles are not talking about the product iteself. They are about downloading games in general.

I am still testing what kind of articles will be allowed ...

But the good news is that, I got about 10 sales with these 3 approved articles...

discuss4u, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  19. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that. I thought there might be a bit of trouble getting some articles approved with this type of subject.

I had the same problem with the Wii Homebrew guide, you weren't allowed to mention any type of hack or modding in the article and considering the guide was all about it, it makes it hard to get stuff approved :D

terryd, Feb 2, 2009 IP