1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New CB Product - Unique Niche - 75% Commission

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Ripped, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Scotty, I agree with what you said about bad publicity, you need to be a marketer to really understand the situation, since you were in a similar situation, you have the idea how it is to be in my shoes. Well that's marketing, that's why I love it, it's unpredictable. That's why I'm not working 9-5 :)

I'm going to stay strong, none of this brought me down for even a second, I'm going to keep providing support to both the affiliates and customers, to make everyone happy.

Ripped, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  2. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really understand all of this, because I don't know that much on the subject. I'm a marketer. I didn't write the product, I'm doing this together with a friend of mine, it's a joint venture. He doesn't know anything about marketing, but he knows a lot about wii's and the process of unlocking them, and he wrote the guide.
    I do all the marketing, he does all the technical work.
    The same guy that wrote the guide is responsible for providing technical support to the customers. Anyone having problems with the guide is redirected to him.
    He wrote the manual and compiled everything together, all I can say that we had a lot of happy customers.

I will send him the last post you wrote, and he'll take a look at it, if there's really a way to improve the guide, he'll get it done.

Ripped, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  3. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    huhu well you killed my sales you bastards :teef:

might move on tbh.

got some really nice traffic from that digg article lol. booo

:p

mill123, Dec 2, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.