1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New CB Product - Unique Niche - 75% Commission

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Ripped, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HAha.. no :).. not yet, there was a small delay, so it's gonna have to wait for a day or two. That's why I'm not saying anything about it, because it might get delayed again.

Ripped, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  2. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have built the landing page, could I have a review copy.

shand0, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  3. Doron

Doron Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey Ripped,
    I strated to promote the product, can I get a review copy please ? it will help alot.

Thanks

Doron, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  4. the_j0ker

the_j0ker Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks promising. Can I get a review copy?

TIA :)

the_j0ker, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  5. taraff1

taraff1 Peon

Best Answers:
    How is this doing on refunds? I had my first one today and am hoping it will not be a widespread issue.

taraff1, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  6. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey long time no see taraff1, you've been away a while , good to see you are back in the game again!!!

Patchkaa, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  7. taraff1

taraff1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Patchkaa,

Yeah, I've been around, just kinda got lazy for awhile. Really working at it now again though!

How's your refund situation so far with this product, if you don't mind me asking?

Jim

taraff1, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  8. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure havent checked, its not too bad I think coz you expect afew refunds with this sorta stuff, I guess coz its free you expect to come across problems like this.

Patchkaa, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  9. taraff1

taraff1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah. I figure a basic 20% average on all the products I promot. Some are higher, some lower, but my refund percentage is usually in that 15-20% range.

taraff1, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  10. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I sent out a few more review copies, several people asked for it, so If i missed anyone tell me.

The refund % is low, about 2-3%. I have checked your stats, you have only 1 refund. I remember that customer, I was trying to help him out but he didn't want techincal support, he was just determined to get a refund.
    You as an affiliate have a refund rate of under 1%, the refund rate for you is 0.5%

I provide technical support for everyone, but no matter how much you try, some customers just won't be happy and want that refund. Don't worry about the refunds, they are at a very low percentage.

Ripped, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  11. taraff1

taraff1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Ripped. I truly admire the support you have provided your affiliates and customers. I have a GREAT idea for a product launch in the near future, and aspire to base my "affiliate and customer relations" the same way you have.

Jim

taraff1, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  12. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    You have your own products?? Taraff1?

Patchkaa, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  13. taraff1

taraff1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not yet. I have a killer idea for one in a niche with 50K + searches a day and NO similar product. I just don't know where to begin, or find the time for that matter, with my existing affiliate stuff.

taraff1, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  14. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    some gamers found my website with a review of this on it. lucky all comments are moderated! so my hops are waaay out of whack now lol.

if you use wordpress do make sure you moderate all comments. cos when your site gets posted on a high traffic gaming forum all hell is gunna break lose.

sounds like they didnt even read the post tho lolz.

not had any refunds for this yet. i dont have a list and i am only promoting this on a blog that had fairly low traffic, just some lucky SB.

mill123, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  15. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    taraff1 thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate it, building a relationship with your customer and affiliates is very important. You are doing extremely well as an affiliate I must say. Make a good product, respect your affiliates and customers, and you will have success!

Mill123, yes this product has pissed off quite a few gamers, so make sure that you have your comments left to be moderated, not approved immediately.

Ripped, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  16. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah best to be careful with that, posting in gaming forums will get you banned and spread negative stuff about the product!!

Patchkaa, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  17. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please explain guys... what is it about this product that would piss of gamers?

rikat, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  18. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    its a bundle of stuff you can find on the net (like pretty much everything). but it does offer more than just that plus it makes it very easy for an internet noob as the instructions are excellent and everything is packaged up already for them. to do this yourself without knowing wtf you are doing might be a bit beyond a lot of people!

mill123, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  19. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well this is actually a PDF guide, the pdf guide is authentic, with info on how to unlock the wii, step by step, very coherent. Also, it is all made simple and understandable so that anyone can use it. I also provide the files needed to complete the whole procedure.
    There is a lot of free information on the internet, but there's too much info, how should you know what is right and which method should you use, if you mess up, you risk voiding the warranty of the wii and bricking the wii. Which is the right inffo you might not know.

The non-gamer community that is just looking to unlock their wii to play a game or two, will trust a professional looking site like homebreware over some underground hacking gaming site/forum. That's why this product has success.

Furthemore, there is support for everyone customer, I've been doing a lot of techincal support, and answer any issues to the customers in order to minimize refunds

Ripped, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  20. taraff1

taraff1 Peon

Best Answers:
    This should definately be targeted to the casual gamer. As long as Ripped continues to provide customer installation support, I think it's a solid product. I will continue to monitor the refund issue (if there is any!) to see which direction to take my promotion, however.

taraff1, Dec 1, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.