1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New CB Product - Unique Niche - 75% Commission

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Ripped, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I noticed a new affiliate making a sale today, I assumed it was you. Great job, keep it going! What are your promotion methods? And are you preselling the product or direct linking?

Ripped, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  2. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:

yes good news. i saw the twiizers dudes had cracked it!

mill123, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  3. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually - I'm just putting it out to my list with much of the same wording you have on the sales page. - It looks like I have another sale. Tonight I'm going to mess around with your product on my son's wii. It should be fun. I'll probably make a landing page, after I see exactly what it does.

Thanks - good stuff so far.

venrooy, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  4. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Greetings Ripped,

Any plans to tweak your LP, or have you already found this to be the most successful so far?

rikat, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  5. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you got another sale, you're doing really well, looking forward to seeing you make more sales. I'm sure you will get a better conversion with a soft - presell.

Hey Rick, you're doing a great job promoting this product I must say!

Yes there are plans to tweak the sales page. As I previously mentioned, the first version of the sales page looked much better, and contained more information, was a bit more convincing, with more graphics.

However Clickbank didn't approve that sales page, they don't allow any talk about hacking, and anything related with it, so I'm very limited with what I can do with the sales page. They don't also allow any graphics related to Wii, so my hands are tied to some extent.

I think that the current sales page can be tweaked and improved, and currently thinking of a way to implement some new changes. If you have any ideas and suggestions feel free to tell me.

A Backend offer is one new addition that will happen in the future, Also I might consider raising the price, however I will test it first with the new (raised) price myself, and if it is more profitable than the the current price, than I will go ahead with the changes.

Also, for some reason the product is not listed on the marketplace, It's been published for a few days. I sent an e-mail to CB yesterday, and I didnt' get any response so far. Has any other publisher had this problem?

Ripped, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  6. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i noticed that too! i keep checking cb-analtyics and cant see it. wonder what is going on there?

mill123, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  7. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can I get a review copy?

Great time to release this product btw.

emon878, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  8. master2009

master2009 Member

Best Answers:
    Cool.
    May be i'll try promoting it, to see what will done!

master2009, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  9. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Ripped, Have you chosen categories for your product in your account settings?

venrooy, Nov 25, 2008 IP
  10. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't know what's going on, I'm gonna email CB again today
    If you want some analytics, here are my estimations of it:

Gravity: 3.00
    Earned per Sale: About 19-20$
    Referred: 100%
    Commission:75%

Sure I will PM you with the Review copy
    Cool, It converts great so far!
    I cannot change the category, It says uncategorized and it cannot be changed. I didn't have this problem with my previous CB product, it got listed right away:

Anyway, anyone curious in some analytics here are my estimations:

I'm glad to say that one of my friends made his first ever sale in Affiliate Marketing with this product. He tried promoting more popular products with no success. The funny thing is that he sent only 1 hop, and that hop converted, so he has a 1:1 Conversion rate :D.

I thought he just told some of his friends to buy it, hence the 1:1 conversion, but no, he told me that he uploaded a youtube video and linked it to the sales page, that's how he got the sale.He got very lucky I guess. :cool:

Ripped, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  11. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    the current update disables PatchMii and DVDx btw. they wont install at all.

mill123, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  12. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry, Homebreware is compatible with the newest update 3.4 and it works - tried and tested. Everytime there is a new update which would affect HomebreWare the guide is going to be updated.

Also I provide support to any user that has questions or has a hard time following the instructions.

I got a response from Clickbank about why my product doesn't show in the marketplace, I have done what they've told me to do, and it should appear there in the next couple of days

Ripped, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  13. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    cools. i sold a couple today :)

mill123, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  14. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats man! You had 2 sales from 6 hops last time I checked. That's crazy! Great job on converting that well.

Ripped, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  15. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    im very persuasive :p

mill123, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  16. SuperbSpurs

SuperbSpurs Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm such a bozo. Been advertising the wrong affiliate product! I didnt find yours on clickbank (until now) so i must have hoplinked to another - The ultimate wii guide! Oh well better late than never. Now i have to change all my marketing materials! doh!

Oh well. I've checked my hoplink and got it right this time, please don't ask me how I got it so wrong in the first place! Glad the product is doing well, as I thought it would.

SuperbSpurs, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  17. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Funny story, It has happened to me before with another product :D . There was some CB issue and my product wasn't at the marketplace.
    I have contacted CB and they've fixed it. The product can be found at the marketplace. It should also appear on sites such as cb-analytics next time they update.

The product was released 5 days ago, Only people from this forum and a friend of mine have been promoting it and it already has a gravity of 4.96, I'm very pleased with that. So thank you all for promoting, keep it going!

Ripped, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  18. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there Ripped,

I made a landing page for your site yesterday and already made a sale!! This product is already hot so I think I'm gonna go all out on this product. Can you send me a review copy I find it little hard to talk about this product as I have limited knowledge about it!!

Patchkaa, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  19. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats Man!

I just checked todays stats, you had only 13 hops and a sale, this seems to convert really well, it looks very promising at the moment! Others have been converting really good as well.

I have pm'ed you a review copy of the guide

Ripped, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  20. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I saw another site promoting this, but the commission was only $10 - what a joke!!

Patchkaa, Nov 27, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.