1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW CB PRODUCT - FreeEnergyOptions.com - Wind & Solar Energy **

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by scottysbody, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    yay more sarcasm.

Exilus, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No ones taking sides here and I don't think anyone's gone bad against you it's just the way you have handled things. You have copied Swerds product, bottom line. It really doesn't matter if you get into the semantics of how much you copied , the fact is that you quite blatantly and openly did it. Now that it has gone full circle and someone has copied you , you scream blue murder it I think THAT'S what is making everyone look at you sideways.

Yes this new guy may have copied more of your site than you did of Swerd's but the sentiment is the same and now that it seems as though your throwing all your toys out of the crib it's not a good look for you.

If your really that pissed about someone stealing your images get a lawyer to handle it and that will be the end of the story, then you can all concentrate on making more money instead of wasting time here.

terryd, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  3. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is starting to remind me of:

[​IMG]

So much love in the air :) Well, it's a good way to launch a product, this pissing match is amusing and I think it's time to just get back to work boys and girls. Who cares who did what at this point, time moves on and you can hopefully take something positive from this negative.

If you guys only knew how many people have since launched forex products, how many publishers even approached me at ncmedia.ca not knowing I'm the pub behind tracer/funnel/bh asking me to help their launches, and they were/are copycats of mine... and I wasn't the first to market either, however you guys gotta understand something: You're starting to turn into bigger players, for every move you make - your competitor or someone with more resources is going to think 2 moves ahead of you. I bet someone is out there creating a library of these products, and a library of forex products, and ... etc.

The only thing you can do is try to think ahead, don't just react - the last thing anyone wants or needs is more babies playing with fake swerds/swords.

N.

NCMedia, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  4. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol.. this thread is awesome :D :D

Swerd, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  5. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said. It's time to Man up and if you think you have a case then take it to a lawyer as Terry said. Nobody wants to see you get your panties all in a bunch over some stupid checkmarks (I can't believe you had these custom designed for you btw). Ever heard of iStockphoto?

Spliffic, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  6. scottysbody

scottysbody Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Swerd, you're a true professional and a gentleman.

Yes, that affiliate is killing it. He made 11 sales yesterday converting at 1:40.

Anyone else, let me know if you want me to add google tracking codes.

Scotty

scottysbody, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  7. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry but i had to leave a comment - what an ugly looking landing page!

I can hardly believe that you got ever a sale with that....well if you did, it mean that some people are really desperate.....:rolleyes:

web_18designer, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  8. scottysbody

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys, I just wanted to give another update and throw a screenshot up for a little inspiration...

Wednesday was our best day ever with 23 sales. These all came from 2 affiliates and myself. Not bad if I do say so myself! #2 affiliate just came on board this week and has since told me he is NETTING $200 a day profit.

So far, we've only got a handful of affiliates with only 2 serious PPC'ers, plus I've been doing a little PPC to test new keywords, etc.

You really owe it to yourself to give this one a try. If not, you're leaving money on the table. I know there is a lot of BS on this board and you have to take everything with a grain of salt, especially when it comes out of a publisher's mouth but this one is converting like mad. I thought 1:30 conversions were just marketing BS in the CB marketplace but this one has seen several days at around 1:30. So, if you're not getting those kind of conversions with your current campaigns, shoot me an email at and I can help you get going.

Here's a little inspiration.

[​IMG]

I want to say thanks to you guys who are already promoting. I appreciate your efforts and I'm glad we're making money together.

Peace,

Scotty

scottysbody, Aug 22, 2008 IP
  9. Bridgesan

Bridgesan Peon

Best Answers:
    I live in the UK there is no sun make someting that works with rain!

Just takking the nikky will have alook at it.

Bridgesan, Aug 22, 2008 IP
  10. scottysbody

Best Answers:
    Haha! Actually, we see conversions coming from wind related keywords coming in at about 4:1 and over 20% of our sales come from the UK. Just food for thought.

I'd love to get you on board Bridgesan. Email me at if you have any questions, need any help, or want me to put your tracking codes on our thank-you page.

Talk to you soon.

Scotty

scottysbody, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  11. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I'm going to make an energy product :)

JOKES!!
    this gets better as the day goes on
    Swerds is still the best product ever in this field... hands down!

oops sorry I got so lost in the freaking post I didn't even realize this was about your own product
    scotty, I will have to take a look at it... and I feel very bad for you to have such a mess in this
    post but all in all you kept your composure and that is admirable in so many levels.

bunch, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  12. Sam Streubel

Sam Streubel Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe someone here can tell me if the cost of the inverter is included in the total cost of materials listed for the diy wind turbine.

Sam Streubel, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  13. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can pick up an inverter quite cheap. It depends on how much output you want.

For the smaller portable setup you could get away with a 600-1000 watt inverter which will be around $100 or less.

Im using a 2.5kw (5kw max) inverter which cost $220 and powers a heap of stuff in my home. I had 3 tvs, 7 lights, blender, playstation and a few other things going at the same time and could have still powered more. :)

Swerd, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  14. scottysbody

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys! I just wanted to give you a little update on some things the new pages we just added. We now have three separate landers for you to use when promoting via PPC direct link or sending traffic from a review site.

General Site:
    http://www.freeenergyoptions.com/

Solar Power:
    http://www.freeenergyoptions.com/solarpower.php

Wind Power:
    http://www.freeenergyoptions.com/windpower.php

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to see. Still converting at around 1:40 for over 250 sales. Nothing short of unbelievable if you ask me. I've been in this game for a while and never seen a product convert like this one.

PM or email if you need anything!

Talk to you soon,

Scotty

scottysbody, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  15. scottysbody

Best Answers:
    scottysbody, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  16. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I already did applied this products today before I saw your post hehe. Hope it will convert well.

tradeya, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  17. scottysbody

Best Answers:
    I think you are going to be happy with the results. I know I am. PM me your affiliate id and I can provide you with some feedback after I see your traffic. Let's get you some sales!

Scotty

scottysbody, Sep 11, 2008 IP