1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW CB PRODUCT - FreeEnergyOptions.com - Wind & Solar Energy **

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by scottysbody, Aug 12, 2008.

1. eambrausa

eambrausa Peon

Best Answers:
    Who is that old guy on your lending page? Ugh Too ugly to be right in front of massive people...It scared me! LOL

Just kidding, your page looks fine!

eambrausa, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  2. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    When I think I'm having a bad day I come read this post and remember it could be worse LOL

bunch, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  3. scottysbody

scottysbody Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to give you guys an update on this...

Top affiliate made 18 sales yesterday. That's $600 commision in one day! He's a convert who came from E4E and tried the other one. He emailed me to tell me this converts better than anything he's evert tried.

Wanted to address "the old guy" top-center on our page. This was completely intentional. We fully understand our target customer and use his persona to build trust with the buyer. In fact, most emails for support we have received believe they are talking directly to Alan. We chose not to go with a flashy site because we are targeting an "everyman" who is really not extremely computer literate. The are not looking for a flashy product or a flashy website. Their ultimate goal is to get "off-grid" and we use the persona of Alan Hopkins to build trust with them. Then throughout the copy, we're not using a bunch of outragous claims but simply calling to action with every paragraph. Think ABC (always be closing).

Well, it's working quite nicely and converting like nothing I've ever seen.

I wanted to thank those of you who have already come on board. I really appreciate you chosing to promote our product.

For those not on board yet. I want to invite you to give this a try. There is an opportunity here to make a significant amount of money.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Scotty

scottysbody, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  4. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Has your top affiliate been direct linking or made a splash page or review page?

mikey1090, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  5. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't believe this a single second...You have said the exact same thing about your Water4gas product when it came out and it has never reached 10 gravity.... If it converted so well why would barely anyone promote it?

Can any affiliate actually confirm this? Coming out of a publisher's mouth, its not deserving much consideration to me.

Exilus, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  6. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    better then this:

[​IMG]

and this:

[​IMG]

?

;)

Swerd, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  7. LTY83

LTY83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn swerd those are some fine looking stats - $1.38 per hop is insanity....

LTY83, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  8. scottysbody

scottysbody Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here's the screenshot of our top affiliate from yesterday. He's a DP member and probably reading this thread. If he wants to speak up he can. That's up to him.

[​IMG]

scottysbody, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  9. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    screenshots don't mean anything, they can be faked very easily.

Btw remove the checkmarks from your site. i paid my designer to make em and i have copyrights on it. Remove them and find your owns. thanks.

Exilus, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  10. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    oHH boy this is getting.....serious......

Tazer Dude, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  11. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dunno that screenshot looks legit to me and the stats live up to what he said. He also whipped it up pretty quick...

kinitex, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  12. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol..
    your funny.

---
    well done to that affiliate. its a good conversion rate

Swerd, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  13. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ya props to him if only I could get some more details on how hes doing it :p But regardless of conversions I am going to stay loyal to swerd's product. He was the first out of the gate on this niche and everyone else is just, well you know.... :D

I actually gave up on PPC for it because it became too competitive too quickly and sales started to thin out. But some how my site got picked up and ranked quite well in google for some pretty wicked keywords and I have still been getting a few sales a week. I can't believe it lol I kind of just left the site there to rot and maybe come back to it later because I am busy on another niche.

kinitex, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  14. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    One Word: WAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Dude you have certainly shown your true colors in this thread and the other one regarding the refunds. Way to bring down your rep.

Spliffic, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  15. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you for such a useless post! let me comment on it, now:

That guy took enough from my site and swerd's site, why shouldn't i at least remove what i KNOW he isn't allowed to take?

Difference between you and me is that i had to guts to show my dark side. refunds is about the only place where I'm not proud of my actions. and if i can tell the difference between a copy/paste and a sentence-remake, then you, obviously cannot. Thank you for your opinions, though.

Btw: i bought this "honorable guy"'s product and decided to ask for a refund to see what would happen. Strange...after a little more than 2 full days, no response.. Had to get it myself thru CB. Same thing happend with Swerd's product. Obviously everyone does what i do.....Just i had the guts to say i do and not hide it, unlike the others.

yes, way to bring down a reputation is to be truthful!

His LP is better than mine you say? quite ironic, the text is about the same

Seriously Spliffic, what the f*** do you have against me?

Exilus, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  16. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I honestly don't think he or anyone else has anything against you. I think everyones slightly bemused about the way you have handled yourself with this.

Let us not forget he is basically doing what you did to Swerd and I don't remember Swerd getting all sour and bitter about it, he just moved on and concentrated on making his product better.

That being said obviously all 3 of your products convert so I'm about to start promoting them and that's all that matters :D

terryd, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  17. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Well first, I'm not Swerd. Im far from being as wise and moral as Swerd. Far.

I actually spent a few hours building my LP text and trying to make it different from swerd's. What im frustrated about is that this guy obviously just copy/pasted my text and quotes...

Yes, Swerd went sour about me. He just made it a little more under-cover and sarcastic than i did.

So far i only have a few affiliates making me 6+ sales a day and my conversion rate is very acceptable and my affs are pleased with it. I am actually working on a back-end product. Its not because i spend 5 mins of my life in this thread that i'm doing nothing for my affs.

Yes, Spliffic has an obvious hate against me, and i'd like him to explain his behavior.

Exilus, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  18. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exilus sometimes your attitude stinks ..come on man where are those useful posts of long ago bring them back man.....

Tazer Dude, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  19. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    I guess they are gonna come back when i understand this community better..I actually enjoy helping this community when i can.....But a lot of people went bad against me when i launched my competitor product, and now when other competitors arrives, even more copycat than mine, then its all right, great product and such. Hate on me. :mad:, Luckily i found my way to get affiliates outside this forum, but i just don't understand many people's behavior of this community.....I know i might sound like an hypocriticla because i'm mad against a copycat of mine when many people consider me as a swerd copycat, but i just see a difference in the work done..i spent a whole day building my LP trying to make it as different as Swerd as possible, while keeping the best arguments....this guy just copy/pasted my quotes and even my copy-righted images and changed one word or two...My frustration comes from there. Even more frustrating when people are cheering at an even more copycat product made by someone who uses DP forums ONLY to gather affiliates for his products when i had a lot of "boos" for mine when i often happend to answer questions to newbies on this forum.

Just take off my checkmarks. Then do whatever you want. I don't care anymore.....Im plannin ANYWAY on editing my own LP to conform it to the new "hello my name is bla bla with a nice picture" classic model for E4E clones. Maybe itll be deemed more "Acceptable" if i do like all the others: copy to the max. Then i can just shut up and meditate about men's critic nature.

Exilus, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  20. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice landing page. I love those checkmarks.

speed100, Aug 14, 2008 IP