1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New casual mobile game! Go Save the Forest

Discussion in 'Games' started by Avatar Viper, Oct 7, 2019.

2. Avatar Viper

Best Answers:
    We took your feedback and made the game better!
    - Updated to Thanksgiving Edition
    - Updated App Icon
    - Controls are now smoother

Start playing now!

sarahk likes this.
  3. Alex Thorne

Alex Thorne Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh that is nice, this is old but congratulations on your game, will check it out!
    On a similar topic, do you have any game apps that you would recommend for kids where they can play games but at the same time learn about physics or math, so far the best we have found is just a literally tutoring app for my kid (https://www.studypug.com/physics-tutor/), but I am really thinking that he could get good use of games that teach some of this (he is a video game fanatic!)... I saw your post about the game and "saving the forest" and I don't know, for some reason it clicked out in my brain hahahah... any recommendations?

Alex Thorne, Apr 6, 2022 IP
  4. Elijah Patrik

Elijah Patrik Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on the release of your first mobile game! It looks really fun and creative and I'm sure lots of people will enjoy it. I wish you all the best with it. Keep up the good work. Good luck!

Elijah Patrik, Mar 29, 2023 IP
  5. newstimestudio

newstimestudio Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, that's good. Although this game is older, congratulations! I'll check it out.
    On a related note, a Singaporean game company by the name of Garena has created and distributed Garena Free Fire, a mobile shooter and battle royale game. Visit Here: https://newstimestudio.com/

newstimestudio, May 31, 2023 IP