1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New blogger

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by whattwentiesdo, May 31, 2017.

Hey guys i just started blogging my blog is whattwentiesdo.blogspot.nland I am just looking around to find other bloggers like mine (lifestyle, travel etc) to follow any new bloggers out there :)

whattwentiesdo, May 31, 2017 IP
  2. Meina

Meina Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can search on FB for travel bloggers group or network. Don’t forget Instagram. I have a few travel blogger friends there. You just need to use the right hashtags. Not sure about the other social networks as I’m only active on theses two. You can also try www2.wayn.com. I’m 100% sure you can find a lot of like-minded bloggers there.

Meina, Jun 10, 2017 IP
  3. Excelbud

Excelbud Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would suggest purchasing a real domain name. Your chances of getting indexed and gaining links would be much greater.

Excelbud, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  4. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    Actually.... Google owns Blogger. As a result, Google tends to favor good Blogger blogs with valuable content in their search results. So, while a person owning their own domain certainly allows greater site control, using Google's service tends to play well in the search engines.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  5. Excelbud

Excelbud Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Didn't realize that thebrandman. Good to know!

Excelbud, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  6. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed. I own a number of Blogger blogs myself, and I'm happy with the presence that they have in Google search results.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes right but why to risk being owned by google ? You can work hard like 3 years for example and if google wants it can delete your site .I prefer to be sure on my wordpress site

Spartan14, Aug 2, 2017 IP