1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New blogger with decent start

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Shannshann1995, Apr 11, 2017.

Hello fellow bloggers!
    I'm pretty excited to join this section of the forum.
    My blog, learnwritingsense.com was activated late october of 2016 with wordpress.org. I had hopes as a student it would create at least a bit of interest. November to current time I top out anywhere from 2,000-5,000 visits a month. I installed my counter late (and another even later) so it shows a smaller number, but it's catching up slowly. I see growing potential as I do advertise around the campus and through social media. Of course, I'm looking to increase numbers,but that comes with time, ebb and flow of the school year I suppose (assuming most of my traffic is from students like me). I consider those numbers fair. It's hard to tell what's considered good since I'm so new to it..

How is everyone's blog doing?

Shannshann1995, Apr 11, 2017 IP
  2. amsrahul

amsrahul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i created a blog on june 21 2017,trying my best to increase my traffic, my blog is about movies and its updates.Do visit my blog to check how good is it.

Movie Buzz,a blog under development started on june 20,2017 as a personal blog to bring insights of cinema,upcoming movies,release dates,cast crew and many more.As of now we try to focus on tamil movies,and will try to bring out pan indian cinema very soon.Do support us to develop this blog further.

https://dreamfactoriesblog.wordpress.com/

amsrahul, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  3. robowarrior

robowarrior Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a good start. Is your focus the local population is your school students. I would encourage you to take the next step to try and include content that can reach wider audience.

robowarrior, Nov 12, 2017 IP