1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Blog(is it going good?)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Asad Ali, Jun 21, 2013.

Ok so I just created a blog 2 hours from now and till now I have got 90 page view from my 9 post... Is my blog going good? And what do you think of my blog.
    Link to my Blog

Asad Ali, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  2. iulian.pw

iulian.pw Active Member

Best Answers:
    You forgot to add the link to your blog :)

iulian.pw, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  3. Asad Ali

Asad Ali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    here it is *O*f*f*i*c*i*a*l*y*o*u*t*u*b*e*v*i*d*e*o*s*.*b*l*o*g*s*p*o*t*.*c*o*m (without *)

Asad Ali, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  4. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Might be google crawling your site, and it might also count your views on the blog, Wordpress does this as well, it includes your clicks in the stats(and since you are clicking around and seeing if everything works, and posting stuff and previewing them you generate a few clicks).

Helge Sverre, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  5. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I always recommend; you need to own your own site. A self-hosted site will ALWAYS do 1000 times better than a free site.

You can still make it happen with a free blog site but you will have to work more and you will get results way slower than if you were to do the same with a self-hosted wordpress site.

Right now you should not worry about your stats and if your blog is doing well yet. When you start a blog what you need to focus on first is the content. Once you have some good content in then you should focus a lot on marketing that content.

Use some internet marketing strategies, if not ALL of them to get people visiting your site.

If you worry about your stats daily then you are more likely to get discouraged when you do not see good results and that will cause to decrease the amount of work you put it. FOCUS on content and the traffic first BEFORE you go ahead and look at your traffic stats.

There is no point on checking daily or often if you know that you haven't done much to increase those number.

This is the best advice I can give you right now. Hope it helps you! ;)

Much success!

Snoopy240, Jun 28, 2013 IP