1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW AXANAR TRAILER!!!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by deathshadow, Jul 19, 2015.

For those of you not familiar with it, Axanar is a crowd funded fan trek film that so far, looks better than anything Paramount has done with the franchise the past DECADE. This trailer is a bit boring since it's mostly just Gary Graham pontificating, but it gives an idea of the quality we can expect.

... and Gary Graham was one of TWO reasons to even bother slogging through the drek-fest that was Enterprise. (the other of course being Jeffrey Combs)

The full "Prelude to Axanar" prequel has been up for over a year on Youtube, which is far better. I love the "documentary" approach, for a so called "Fan film" that they got many alumni together for it helps a lot...

... and of course as a childhood fan of the FASA game, I know about Axanar from the Four Years War supplement, and ALWAYS loved the character of Garth of Izar. LORD GARTH!!!

I don't get excited about this type of stuff very often anymore... but this one just resonates with me. Certainly far better than the Star Drek that Tim Russ has been crapping out, much less things like "Phase II" which has a nasty case of "too many callbacks".

Don't push the pink-skins to the thin ice... Gee, I wonder which "Andorian acquaintance" said that?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    deathshadow, Jul 19, 2015 IP