1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Amazon Affiliate Wordpress Plug-in Demo Video

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by nichewebsitedeveloper, Mar 12, 2009.

1. nichewebsitedeveloper

nichewebsitedeveloper Peon

Best Answers:
    The newest version is 1.1 and it has been released already. It is compliant with Amazon's changes to sign all requests for the new API.

It also has been updated to support Wordpress 2.8+

Best,

Brad

nichewebsitedeveloper, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  2. jnugroho73

jnugroho73 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Brad,

Your plugins is really interesting and look powerful. But, recently my sites have been banned from Goolge Index (Assuming that the violation is my whole articles took from amazon content). So, is your product did not againt Google guidlines (duplicate content)?

jnugroho73, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  3. nichewebsitedeveloper

nichewebsitedeveloper Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't advocate that you use ReviewAZON or any other script as your sole use of content on your site. In fact, I would recommend that you use it in conjunction with fresh and unique content.

The customers who are doing really well revenue wise are using ReviewAZON to augment other content. They are adding some unique content before and after the main product description as well.

ReviewAZON is a powerful tool and a huge time saver, but if you plan on using it to just generate some blogs with no unique content, you won't get very far unless you are using it as landing pages for PPC (which is one revenue model I use quite frequently). For my PPC sites, I don't allow them to be indexed.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Brad

nichewebsitedeveloper, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  4. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:

Could not agree more, and it is a big problem with some of the other scripts I have tried in the past. I have always found that scripts that allow you to add content within the product sections and pages do far better, but apart from yours there are only one or two scripts you can buy that allow that.

vagrant

vagrant, Aug 24, 2009 IP