1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New AI-Powered Ad Format: Feedback is Welcomed

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Pavel Shkliaev, Apr 13, 2020.

?

If you are a website owner, how would you feel about trying the LensAI technology?

1. Yep, it looks interesting.

2. Nope, it won't work.

Results are only viewable after voting.
    LensAI-sample-0.jpg

Pavel Shkliaev, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  2. Pavel Shkliaev

Pavel Shkliaev Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone! I hope you all are staying safe!

I am Pavel, a co-founder of a tech startup LensAI that builds an Affiliate Marketing Platform that focuses on turning your image and video content into a seamless sale experience for your users. You can check it at lens-ai.com.

Last June I got that crazy idea to create a technology that would enable online users to buy items that they see in the video/image straight from that video/image. LensAI, that's how I named my technology, is B2B software that analyzes any visual content found on your website and then automatically delivers hyper-relevant ads of the detected products that are available for sale on leading marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc. Also, the design of the ads is animated and looks as native as possible, so the ads look more like helpful hints rather than annoying banners or pop-ups.

My team of engineers has been building software for the past ten months. Hopefully, it will bring a change to the digital advertising industry in the nearest future. I am looking for some feedback on using such AI-powered ads that would turn the visual content of any website into a shoppable one.

What do you think about the idea in general? Can you see yourself using it if it doesn't cost you anything but unlocks new income for you? LensAI has already joined the first round of various Affiliate Programs, and we would share generated revenue from those programs with our Publishing Partners/Websites, so it's a win-win.

LensAI software comes with a lot of perks, and I will be happy to tell you more if you are interested in it! I am looking for both comments and interested parties!

Pavel Shkliaev, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  3. Pavel Shkliaev

Pavel Shkliaev Peon

Best Answers:
    IMG_3136.jpg

Pavel Shkliaev, Apr 14, 2020 IP