1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New affiliate network with recurring commissions and weekly payments

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Convertil, Oct 15, 2019.

I created a small portfolio of tools in growing niches such as dropshipping and print on demand. I will be paying you up to 50% of the revenue for the users you refer to them.

Profit from the current gold rush in dropshipping and ecommerce and be the one who sells the shovels. Your commission will be paid weekly via Paypal. And it gets even better, if you refer other advertisers/affiliates you will get paid 10% of the revenue they earn. If you manage to refer a couple big whales with commissions in the $x,xxx area you will get a couple $100 each month as long as they are an active advertiser which can be years.

This is the tracking platform where you will get more info on the tools as well as a way to track your clicks, subscribers and the revenue you earned: https://convertil.com/

I am also looking for an affiliate manager who helps to find new affiliates for a fixed fee or a % of their revenue.

Convertil, Oct 15, 2019 IP