1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Adsense Videos by Michael Cheney

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by markybee0, May 11, 2006.

Hi,has anybody seen the new adsense videos by michael cheney,he says he makes $19,000 a month,is that possible.
    He does offer a 7 day free video tutorial which is good.
    www.50millionpixels.com/online-marketing-bible.html

markybee0, May 11, 2006 IP
  2. gemini

gemini Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen that.. but the whole overpresentation thing really scares me to buy any of his stuff. The page is so long promoting... I can compare it to AOL customer service rep I was talking today with (if I can even san "I" was talking... more like "she wouldn't let me say a word") trying to cancel the service - she was trying to sell me even more stuff... Read Shoemoney's stuff - the numbers are more attractive :)

gemini, May 11, 2006 IP
  3. SNap3

SNap3 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't really belive all those website anymore. If so hes earning $19K/month why does he need to have that website? Because he earns all hes money on selling hes videos to ppl? :)

SNap3, May 13, 2006 IP
  4. dageek

dageek Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeh i think thats about it !

dageek, May 13, 2006 IP
  5. Staale

Staale Peon

Best Answers:
    Lot want more;)

Staale, May 13, 2006 IP
  6. eflouret

eflouret Peon

Best Answers:
    I purchased them, and asked for a refund.

Nothing new. Everything very very very basic.

These videos were promoted as the ultimate adsense reference.

I guess that these people were making a lot of money when there was no smart pricing and now they are earning their income with these near useless stuff.

Fortunately, clickbank refunded me the full money.

Seriously, stay away from those videos.

If you are a beginner that doesn't have time to search the web or this forum, then the ebook written by Joel Comm is a good start. But don't believe that you will become rich by reading that stuff.

Enrique

eflouret, May 13, 2006 IP
  7. tp0000au

tp0000au Peon

Best Answers:
    For a newbie it is ok as it presents a step by step outline clearily,for a adsense pro it probably would not be worthwhile

tp0000au, May 16, 2006 IP
  8. eflouret

eflouret Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I don't think the same way. These videos are very expensive and the information is very basic.

I agree, for pros is useless, absolutely useless.

Beginners should invest their money in something less expensive than these videos.

For example, there is a web site called adsense how tos (don't know if I can link it) which has lots of information for free, suitable for begginers.

C'mon, there is nothing new or different in these videos than you can find in books like joel comm's or Eric Giguere's.

I must admit that I feel very stupid after buying these videos. I should have seen it coming.

Enrique

eflouret, May 16, 2006 IP
  9. Joshman1204

Joshman1204 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have purchased several ebooks before I found these forums and I now realize where all of the information in those ebooks came from. I have found several posts that appear to be copied word for word into some of the ebooks I purchased before I knew what was going on.

Joshman1204, May 17, 2006 IP
  10. Eric Giguere

Eric Giguere Peon

Best Answers:
    Plagiarism is something that plagues all part of the publishing industry. I'm on some mailing lists with other computer book authors and editors and you'd be amazed at the stories that you hear about people who basically take the documentation of a product and try to pass it off as their own... it's no different here.

As with anything, it never hurts to do some research before buying digital products. Does the author/creator have a good reputation? If not, do they offer money-back guarantees? (For the latter, places like Clickbank are good. Even though there's a lot of crap on Clickbank, you can always get your money back if you don't like the product.)

Unfortunately, with affiliate-promoted products it's hard to get objective reviews because so many of the "reviews" are just disguised sales pages. Resources like this forum are good for ferreting out the good ones from the bad ones, though, because people here are certainly willing to let you know what they think...

Eric Giguere, May 19, 2006 IP
  11. BrianCarter

BrianCarter Peon

Best Answers:
    To me, this is the biggest issue about those kind of superhyper sales letter sites. I've studied copywriting, and I see all the buttons they're pushing.

I've even bought stuff online because it pushed those buttons in me, and I was saying inside "yeah, yeah, yeah, this is going to change everything!"

The get rich quick and easy thing as an appeal to you- should set off warning bells. Does it jibe with anything you've ever experienced? Nope, real life isn't like that.

BrianCarter, May 20, 2006 IP