1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Administrators on infraction frenzy?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by ezprint2008, Sep 1, 2012.

1. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was enjoying this thread, having a quiet chuckle to myself until this post, and for posting it I have decided to award you "The Idiot of the Year Award" for taking your own thread so far off topic, and getting back on topic I think you deserve another infraction for posting this totally unwarranted abuse.

Do you have a big problem with the size of your penis?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
    PaulSch, Sep 30, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Seems he is already banned for his racist screeds elsewhere and also confused about his self professed greatness.

http://my.lifeinitaly.com/threads/1...Italian-Sicilian-American-wants-your-opinions

I was going to kindly suggest how one goes about connecting with fans and doing awesome stuff as a musician but it seems he made most of that stuff up in the first place.

Don't even get me started about ASCAP. All they do is rip people off and not pay the artists who actually create stuff.

that is all,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Sep 30, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk and JoyGoRound like this.
  3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    OMG. and. Where did you get your drivers license, in a cracker jack box? no, got them at DP ;) lolz.

Karen May Jones, Oct 6, 2012 IP