1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New add lasts 1 day then it is not shown

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by astoller, Jan 24, 2022.

When i place a new ppc add in google, it is shown for 24 hours, get imps and gets clicks then on day 2 it is not shown again
    this has happened 3 times.
    Any idea why this is?
    1st time i got a ctr of 12% click through so the ad got clikcs ie.e it appeadled to its taregt market.
    The 2nd time it got to 7% ctr. The after 24 hurt is was not shown again

astoller, Jan 24, 2022 IP
  2. AquaSwitch

AquaSwitch Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are the only ad in this on this SERP google would expect the CTR to be higher than these, c.30-40% should be obtained.

Without this high CTR google will consider this irrelevant to the search and remove on this basis

AquaSwitch, Jun 29, 2022 IP
  3. AquaSwitch

AquaSwitch Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm getting the same problem. We're trying to display an PPC ad on a very short list of search terms (achieved by a long list of negative key words).

The search terms are very high commercial intent and we're using a manual CPC strategy. No matter what our bid strategy is we don't even get any impressions.

Any ideas? When there are many bidders for a search would google put new comers to the back of the queue?

AquaSwitch, Jul 7, 2022 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Where did you find that info? I had ads with much lower CTR, yet they ran without any issues.

qwikad.com, Jul 11, 2022 IP
  5. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals AdsP2p.net Peer To Peer Web Advertising Premium Member

Best Answers:
    When google quietly decides they don't like you they do all sorts of things to put you on a back burner. I bought ads from them and was impressed with lots of impressions and then I realized they were only showing my ads in India. When I set my ads to only show in the US I suddenly had total silence. This is what happens if Google thinks you are 1) a competitor or 2) some kind of scammer. Unfortunately there is really no way to hold them accountable. They pretty much do what they want.

I honestly don't know why they think India is not a good market but I certainly didn't get many conversions from there.

phoenixtropicals, Jul 25, 2023 IP