1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Never Work With Clickbooth

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr.A, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clickbooth Relations

Clickbooth Relations Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys,

Once again, I ask you to please PM me so we can figure out why those of you have not been paid. I can guarantee there is a sound reason behind it. If you venture outside this thread you will find plenty of Clickbooth partners that are more than satified and have nothing but positive remarks to make. (And, I greatly appreciate your support johnmoore and muki007...its great to hear! :)) And, I would like to resolve the issues behind those of you that do not feel this way.

You must PM me your CD# or account email in order for me to help!

Thanks again!

Clickbooth Relations, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  2. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone,

Honestly, I am not new to this game but unfortunately I didn't do my homework.

CLICKBOOTH decided to not pay me my first commission check in the amount of $2886 for 1 month. I guess they decided it was "best" to terminate my account after they knew they were not going to payout.

Silly me. For some strange reason, I had a website model confirmed with an affiliate manager but it was not Okay’d by compliance. Wow, welcome to CLICKBOOTH. I think I probably would not have not chosen to run CLICKBOOTH if I had read the forum reviews. I hear nothing but FRAUD SCAM BEWARE!

Who else out there "GOT PUNKED" by CB?

Remember folks....Class Action Lawsuits Work.

Good Luck,

1Move

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Fellow CB Haters,

I was recently screwed by them also. More to the tune of 38K or so. My situation was a little different though. My affiliate manager simply told me to be careful with my content, and NEVER was given the STOP alert.

Where can I read up on Class Action Suits? What will I need…?

------------------------------------------------------------

Same thing with me. They didn't pay me 3k at the beginning of this year. One day I couldn't log into my account as it had been banned and it took forever to get a hold of them. Once I did get a hold of them, they were really rude and wouldn't hear me out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just saw a new thread on wickedfire. Clickbooth is hated everywhere. Man you guys need to get you stuff figured out.

ryanman, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  3. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    And here is the post by the owner of wickedfire JON-
    -------------------------------

ClickBooth sent WickedFire two C&D's because they are flamers.. We ignored them both, and we're still waiting to be sued by them, which they promised they would do if we didn't answer or comply (which we didn't) with their demands within a week. That was in March or April, it's now December. Hahaha. We called their bluff as usual.

They are full of shit. Everyone here knows it, or at least should. All of the networks hate them as well because people like their owner, John Lemp, try and muscle his way through his competitors by saying "all of the mailers are exclusive to me and ClickBooth", which is a total crock of shit.

ClickBooth has dicked over more affiliates than any other network I know of.

ClickBooth has been BANNED FOR LIFE from being able to advertise in Revenue Magazine because of their shady tactics in the industry.

ClickBooth has been BANNED FOR LIFE from being able to advertise here on WickedFire.

ClickBooth makes advertising claims that they pay out over $15,000,000 per month to their affiliates in commissions, when we have proof that they don't even clear the $3,000,000 mark each month in REVENUE alone. So how the hell are they able to payout $12,000,000 more to their affiliates than they make in revenue per month exactly? I'm sure the IRS would like to know where it's coming from too, don't ya think?

ClickBooth came to WickedFire and gave out information about an affiliate of theirs that was supposed to be confidential. Instead of just apologizing for it, John Lemp, the owner of ClickBooth came here and blamed it on another person in his company, ultimately leading her to quit her job, and then trying to put the blame on US. WTF?!

I seriously cannot wait for the day that ClickBooth tries to come here and start up with us again. This is one company that will be "turned out" so quickly, and will deserve every bit of it too.

Overall, if you work with ClickBooth, you are taking a pretty big chance that you will not be paid, ever. You're risking the fact that they will make up some bullshit excuses to not pay you, only because they know they can get away with it, especially for affiliates who are mailers, because they claim that mailers don't have any real voice in the industry and wouldn't say anything on a forum (largely because ClickBooth allows their mailers to mail however they please, and don't have to follow CAN-SPAM compliance laws like everyone else).

Oh yeah... and I almost forgot... ClickBooth was sued by Bed Bath & Beyond for not following CAN-SPAM compliance laws in the US, and also violating their Copyright/Trademark agreements. This should be a warning to everyone to watch the fuck out for ClickBooth. Along with that whole "Forbes recognizes us as..." bullshit, where they sent a regular CLICKBOOTH written press release, which Forbes.com picked up, like they do with all press releases, and made it seem like it was Forbes who said "oh hey, ClickBooth is great, lets acknowledge them as a great company" which never happened. When I contacted Forbes about it, they had no idea who ClickBooth was, and said they would remove the link (which they have). What a bunch of fraudsters.

You deserve what you get if you are loyal to a bunch of scumbags like ClickBooth, because they will sell you out in a second if it means making themselves look better, or making a few extra bucks to help decorate their windowless office in the strip mall that they call "home base" for their operations in Florida.

ryanman, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  4. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol and they claim forbes.com recognizes them just to get publicity.

ryanman, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  5. Mr.A

Mr.A Banned

Best Answers:
    Iam just waiting a reply on it of clickbooth_relations iam wondering what he will say now on it :D

Mr.A, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  6. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you'll get much from them based on their past record.

ryanman, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  7. mcdamons

mcdamons Peon

Best Answers:
    it is really a big issue. thanks everbody for letting us know. it is gonna be change the view about clickbooth for me.

mcdamons, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  8. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would only be satisfied when this company gives a public explanation as to why they have issues with so many publishers as compared to any other affiliate network. Almost everyone around the block seems to have payment issues with clickbooth even the professional publishers.

ryanman, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  9. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Additionally as I mentioned earlier the affiliate managers at clickbooth know nothing about the industry. As mentioned above they would say it's compliant but their compliance department would say the opposite. So never trust your affiliate managers at clickbooth as they have no knowledge.

ryanman, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  10. dark0circles

dark0circles Peon

Best Answers:
    I post this in other thread..

Just to bump this thread..:D

They "investigate" my case for few weeks already and I chase my AM almost everyday yet heard nothing from them. Clickbooth Rep, can you please look at my case

dark0circles, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  11. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha ha ha ...It happened to me to few months back. Till date have not been paid. I warned everyone about them.

Regards
    Ajeet

ajeetroy, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  12. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
  13. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    ryanman, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  14. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, they closed my account. Never paid.

15. Clickbooth Relations

Best Answers:
    Well, you guys have sure made things interesting on here. Unfortunately, in order to be one of the few networks to maintain a certain standard of quality, Clickbooth has indeed had to suspend and possibly terminate publisher accounts.

After investigating certain instances brought up by people during this thread, it was found that previous Clickbooth publishers were knowingly giving consumers incentives to sign up for offers – categorized as incentive traffic, which Clickbooth forbids. Thus, the result was the publishers’ accounts being terminated. Payments were not received because of the incentivized way leads were generated. Payouts were not withheld for any other reason other than incentivizing non-incentive offers and not adhering to the quality controls Clickbooth requires.

However, I would like to assure you that Clickbooth does not and will not suspend a publisher without cause and notice. And, not all suspensions are final and without payment. In fact, some times the problem is a simple misunderstanding, and we are able to reinstate the account after its investigation. We do not hold payment without reason. Even suspended accounts receive payment on legitimate delivery. Clickbooth does not benefit from any payment withholdings, as the entitled percentage is not deducted until payment.

If it seems accounts are suspended suddenly and without notification, you should try to look at it from Clickbooth’s perspective. If a serious problem is noticed, Clickbooth must discuss the matter immediately. And, in order to protect the network, the account must be suspended at the precise moment suspicious activity is seen. If such action is not taken and escalates to the client, we risk losing the campaign for everyone on the network.

Additionally, Clickbooth cannot succeed as a network if strict quality controls are not maintained. Clickbooth is committed to our partners and to continue building a quality network. As it is Clickbooth’s responsibility to sustain these controls at a network level, it is the publishers’ responsibility to implement the same controls on their site. For example, Clickbooth prohibits any incentivized traffic.

When comments are made concerning Clickbooth’s quality, remember the few people commenting represent an extremely small percentage of the entire network. The remaining 99% comment on the quality network Clickbooth is proud to be.

Clickbooth Relations, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  16. swire

swire Guest

Best Answers:
    Quote: However, I would like to assure you that Clickbooth does not and will not suspend a publisher without cause and notice.

Hello !!!!

You just did, we have been promoting your offers for several months and earned $2600 in November, we haven't received any money and have tried to get in contact with our account manager several times. Then suddenly today we cannot login to our account and you haven't given us any notice about it what so ever.

We have promoted your offers square and fair and have been in this business since 1999 and work with most affiliate networks, never any problems.

We just want to let you know one thing; you have picked the wrong guys if you think that we'll just forget about this. If you screw us for this payment we'll not forget about it, we'll do whatever it takes to make you pay one way or another.

swire, Jan 12, 2008 IP
  17. jaltra

jaltra Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is the boilerplate letter that Clickbooth uses for terminations:

Your Clickbooth.com account has been shut down due to the following violation of our policies:

1. Complaint from our advertiser of fraudulent traffic and extremely poor lead quality (due to the illegal leads).

This is a very serious violation.

All leads generated for the offers have been removed and credited back to the associated advertisers. We have zero tolerance for fraud and you have put our relationship with these advertisers in jeopardy and wasted our time. This type of fraud can not only lead to significant civil claims against you but also criminal claims. You must take down all Clickbooth.com campaigns immediately. Failure to do so will result in legal action. Please do not attempt to further associate yourself with our network. Any attempts to sign up for other accounts will immediately be denied.

Ziare Brown
    Sr. Director of Compliance & Enforcement
    A Division of IntegraClick, Inc.
    Email:

Believe me, if you get this letter from Ziare Brown - He won't reply to any of your emails.

If clickbooth thinks any of your traffic is fraudulent, they classify all of your traffic as fraudulent. Don't believe "Clickbooth Relations" that they don't withhold all of your earnings.

jaltra, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  18. dark0circles

dark0circles Peon

Best Answers:
    I PM my id/CD to the clickbooth relationship and lol guess what happen? No updates at all.. and just give me Ziare AIM which never reply as well.. :D

dark0circles, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  19. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    Would love to hear the results of some legal action in these cases.

geomark, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  20. Clickbooth Relations

Best Answers:
    dark0circles,

I just PM'ed you more details about your account resolution and payment. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help! :)

Clickbooth Relations, Jan 15, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.