1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Never Work With Clickbooth

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr.A, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello guys my suggestion to you guys dont work with clickbooth they wont pay and they are cheaters what they did

I registered first they were very good they use to call to verify i was impressed by them and i was giving my full time to it then when i completed my 210$ they asked w8 form before payment i sended it they said they dint got so i sended again then after 10-15 days i got mail that they go it i thought i would get payment now then when payment day came i dint got any mail that they issued payment i asked them via AIM he said to wait for my account manager to come online he will be coming in few minutes and that few minutes never came :( now when i mail my account manager i dont get reply. Then again i called them via phone they said my account is under review they cutted 100$ from my account saying they were invalid leads i said ok send me remaining amount then after 15 days i again called them they said your account is under review :p i said wats this then i found a member here Clickbooth Relations he said me that he will look at it now guess again i got message that it is under review now i think its 6-7 months over and now my account is locked

oops i typed really fast and more :D this what happens when i think about clickbooth :eek:

Mr.A, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  2. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have the same opinion about them. They really suck and their customer support has gone down the drain. They are always in conflict with the advertisers when it gets to getting payment approved for their affiliates. They owe hundreds of millions of dollars which they never paid to their affiliates.

ryanman, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  3. anthraxruler

anthraxruler Peon

Best Answers:
    i guess so , this is sumthing similiar happened to one of my frend.I dont know whether he got the money from them or no :(

anthraxruler, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  4. Mr.A

Mr.A Banned

Best Answers:
    Iam sure he dint got :D

Mr.A, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  5. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like bashing networks but clickbooth really has lost the war.

ryanman, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  6. Peyote

Peyote Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting us know guys, I haven't been successful with clickbooth at all and now I'll drop them completely.

Peyote, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  7. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    You guys that have been ripped off should not just let it go. Clickbooth is based in Florida. File a complaint with the Florida Attorney General. The link to the online complaint form is HERE

This would most likely fall under Business Opportunities Fraud which is one category they do pursue.

Some more places to file complaints in the state of Florida at this link HERE

Go get 'em guys.

geomark, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  8. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    One more thing. They might give you a raise in payout for a specific offer but at the same time you would witness lowered conversions. They eat up most of the leads generated.

ryanman, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  9. Mr.A

Mr.A Banned

Best Answers:
    Please let me know if anyone have send the complaint

Mr.A, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  10. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbooth has been involved in fishy activities right from the beginning-

IntegraClick (dba Clickbooth) and SilverCarrot
    SilverCarrot Inc. (dba FreshDealsToday.com) hired IntegraClick (dba Clickbooth) to send spam for them. Clickbooth recruited affiliates to do the dirty work. These spams have some of the most blatantly fraudulent headers I've ever seen. Every purporting sending email address was falsified, and the purported sending domains include Yahoo.com (even though Yahoo never allows its services to be used for spam), personalcare.com and housekeeping.com (which were used without permission of the true owners), beautysupplies.com, and tickets4life.com and starbuckgift.com, which don't even exist. Some of the subject lines were deceptive, and a few of the sending date stamps were falsified too.

Oh, and just to make it more fun... Clickbooth is in Florida and SilverCarrot is in New York, but I had the complaint served on corporate officers while they were here in California, at the big SpamCon, I mean "Ad Tech," convention. *Poof* There goes any attempt to quash service; they're here in California, so California courts have jurisdiction.

SOURCE- http://www.danhatesspam.com/superiorcourt.html

ryanman, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  11. Clickbooth Relations

Clickbooth Relations Peon

Best Answers:
    Mr. A,

I apologize that the aforementioned situation is still at hand. I have contacted your account manager and have expressed the priority of resolving your issue. He has opened your review and gathered the details of why your account has been closed. I will PM you with the specifics, as they are a private matter. Your account manager will be in contact first thing.

If anyone else has issues they would like to discuss and/or situations they need resolved, please feel free to PM me with the details and your account information (CD #, account email, etc.). I would love to help!

Have a great holiday! :)

Clickbooth takes pride in the fact that its key members were some of the biggest proponents of the original CAN SPAM legislation and pushed for many of the requirements which are now commonplace in both that law and the industry in general.

Clickbooth Relations, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  12. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is this the reason why you got banned from wickedfire lol? Your company has had it's own share of spam but it's all underground. No wonder why your company has been offending several affiliates.

ryanman, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  13. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't use clickbooth but it looks like something to stay away from. Thanks for the heads up.

Emperor, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  14. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Ok this says it all.... Mcafee site adviser.

[​IMG]

Emperor, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  15. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    And they claim they are can-spam compliant lol. Yup but this is nothing new. If you were to just search for them on google you would fine thousands of scam reports on integraclick and clickbooth.com.

ryanman, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  16. thefreebielife

thefreebielife Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey can you p/m me (nothing bad)

thefreebielife, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  17. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    This is great! So glad to see someone going after these guys.

But aside from spam, is there any advocate for affiliates and small publishers who get scammed by the networks?

geomark, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  18. rahizzle22

rahizzle22 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up. I was seriously considering them. Now I know better.

rahizzle22, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  19. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's very hard to sue a whole network for small amount ranging from $100-5000. A common lawyer would charge you $100 and up per hour. Also there are several other expenses involved. Therefore the best option is to keep yourself informed and avoid such networks.

ryanman, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  20. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    So true. That's why I was wondering if there is some advocacy group for small publishers. Individual publishers can't afford to go after the sleazy networks and the networks take advantage of that by simply not paying when they need to raise margins a little or find themselves a little short. An advocacy group supported by publishers could be very useful.

geomark, Nov 30, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.