1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Never Scare To New Google Update, Let's Kill That Penguin (Tutorial)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tempegoreng, Jun 3, 2013.

Hello all,

Because of DP doing some update and i don't know what happen, my threads and all setting gone (really bad problem!). Today i want to republish this thread...

First i am sorry if my English so bad, nah today i want to share how to survive on new penguin. Honestly i know this will happen long time ago before google publish this new algorithm.

Why can I know this will happen? so simple, before they update an algorithm, google always update their pagerank calculation and make our websites pagerank change. After that, they will make the search result "look like different" some website will hard to rank their new post and some other will so easy to rank.

Lot of people will said "my website got Google Dance, the position drop and then back again like before". Nah that's a "symptoms of google will update their algoritm" LOL . Ok forget this, will need lot of time if we discuss about this, let's back to the main topic, how to fight on this new algorithm.

Why Google update their algorithm?

Nah we should know this, Google update their algorithm because they want their user (Searcher) find the best answer for what they looking for. We are know that there are lot of website not give the best answer and look like want to rank "only for money" (yes i am also like that, all of us want money right LOL, but we should know how the best method "softly and safe" to do that).

Okey based on that reason, we will find the answer about how to fight on this new algorithm...

General Rules

- Don't make your website look like a spam website (just want to get money)

A spam website never care about their title, description, design, navigation and ads placement. They make a very SEO title and description, they make a very-very simple design and too many ads on their website and even they use "ads" as the navigation

- Make content for user / reader not for robots

A spam website always care about "how is the SEO score for this article, i want 100% SEO, use bold for the keyword, and use h3, h4 and blalalala". No don't do that anymore, we need to make user or reader like what we wrote. Just make an article for user, if they like that article they will like your website right?.

How about h3, bold, and other on that article?. Man, it's just myth from the "old SEO guy". I never care about h3, h4 on my website content and i am only use bold, underline only for the important thing (not for keyword).

- Never forget your website

Lot of IM, publisher, webmaster always forget their website if that website was get hight traffic and high rank. Nah because Google always want the fresh result, they will kick some website from their result if that website not update their content. So from now let make a schedule for "updating our website" such as 3 articles per day or other.

- Let's leave a spam backlinks

Never do or use anymore spam backlinks, spam backlink are unnatural, unrelated, too much, too fast and others.

More Detail

- Change The Bad Thing

What make our website look bad on Google now?. Easy, Google want to be a human. Let's consider google as a woman, if we want that woman like us so never do this, lot of woman not like this.

Onpage Method

a. Too Slow

If we imagine to human, a slow man even very-very slow. A girl need to wait five minutes to talk with we because of your are walking like a zombie haha. A girl need to wait lot of second to hear what will you said "your brain loading too slow" :) . What that girl will do?, they will turned their face away and leave you then come to other man. Yes it's same like our website loading, user will close their browser if our website load speed too slow.

b. Too hard too understand

Dude, if you want to make a girl like you, you need to make they like what you do. Imagine if we use a robots / aliens language when talking with a girl, blalala please love me, blalala just kiss me. Also the intonation on your voice, you always use a "strong voice" when said "i am a good guy, please be my girlfriend" and you always do that and do that again. Wow man you are crazy LOL...

c. Too hard too know

Nah, how a girl will love you if you not tell them who are you, how to contact you, who are your friends, where you from, what do you like, what do you not like, and others.

It's same like our website navigation, lot of us forget this right?. From now let's always make an easy navigation on our websites so the visitor or readers will more easy to read and find what they looking for.

Yes it's totally same like our website content, don't use a bold, underline for a keyword but use that for an important thing. And also never care again about SEO score, just make a good content for your visitor / reader.

d. Too many ads

Let's imagine that we put lot of paper with a word there "I love you", "hi i am rich", "hi if you marry with me i will give you $1.000.000", "i know how to make you get you want, be my wife and i will tell you", etc on our body, head, our car and others.

I know that we want to get much, much money and others (lot of girls maybe LOL). It's not correct, too many advertising "words" will make you look bad. Lot of girls will love a calm man and make they curious.

Same like our website didn't you?, too many advertisement / ads will make our website look so bad. Google will mark our website as unimportant website.

Offpage Method

a. Too Fast And Too Young

Imagine that we say to a girl that we know 7 days ago "hi cute girl, i love you, will you marry me?" they will slap your face and said "dude i don't know you and you are still under 16 years old, i will be in jail if married with you!" LOL.

In SEO, lot of people want to rank their website on the fastest way, they never care about how old is their website, how many their content and other. From know let's learn about this, never too fast if you want to do SEO for your website. Check your website age and your website article. I never do SEO if my website not old enough (up to 6 months) and i never do SEO if my website article not enough (up to 50 article, more article more better).

b. Too Much

Let's imagine again that we show too much that we want to get a cute girl. Every day we said to that girl, "hi please be my wife", "hi i will always love you", "hi cute girl i have a great body", "hi girl it's me again and again, i am a rich man, i will make you a rich girl if you married me".

What will they said?, worst than point a (i think you know the answer LOL). Nah same like SEO, lot of us want to get lot of backlink such as hundred, thousand and may million of backlinks for our website. It's very very bad, no don't do that anymore.

d. Unrelated And Worst Method Ever

You know that flower can make lot of girls feel happy, yes that correct. You know that lot of women love a good guy, yes that right. You know that lot of women love a famous man, yes that's correct. But the problem is we do a wrong way...

- Want to buy a flower, then we go to oil shop
    - Want to visit our love girl, but we come a middle of night and knock her room windows
    - We want to ask a girl to dating but when they accept, we always use same shirt
    - We want to send a gift to a girl but we use a dog as the delivery worker
    - We want to be a famous man but we ask lot of kids to talk about you on their class

LOL, that's crazy isn't it?. But open your eyes, lot of us always do that for our websites.

- We put backlinks on unrelated niche / topic from our website
    - We put backlinks on spam area, such as sitewide, redirect page and others
    - We always use same keywords as the keywords for our website and we only do SEO for 1 urls
    - We put backlinks on crazy page, ton of of internal or external link on that page, without content and just backlinks and backlinks
    - We purchase a blogpost from unknown website, a new website a website who have very big alexa rank, a website that have zero pagerank
    - And others

There are still many method to make our website better on this new algorithm, you can search on this forum, search on google or do same experiment.

Ok all, i hope what i wrote here make you feel happy and can KILL that new penguin, never give up to learn and do the right thing :) . Thanks for read this tutorial, i know you will get a cute girl if you this, sorry i mean good rank and good traffic for your website LOL. I will so happy if you give some comments and the testimonials after you try what i wrote here.

Wish me luck to be a success internet marketer

tempegoreng, Jun 3, 2013 IP