1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Networks who demand exclusivity

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Yep!Jamie, Nov 28, 2008.

I'm very curious to know member's opinions on networks like Linkshare who demand that their affiliates work solely with them.

I really feel like this limits people who want to get into affiliate marketing and I personally would never sign up for a network like that in fear that it would limit my growth.

Thoughts?

Yep!Jamie, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  2. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats a joke. Ive been with linkshare for many years and have never heard or seen that rule. (nor would i follow it even if it was there).

I'm not quite sure how they have this rule is just about every coupon site on earth uses cj, linkshare, performics and shareasale on their sites.

narsticle, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  3. Yep!Jamie

Yep!Jamie Peon

Best Answers:
    At my last job (Affiliate Manager at an online jewelry store) we were told by Linkshare that in order to be a part of their network and take advantage of their affiliates, we were not allowed to work with other networks like CJ, Performics etc... Maybe this is a merchant rule?

Yep!Jamie, Nov 28, 2008 IP